Heatherette S/S 07 NYC

first off, any designer that has paris hilton as the bride, is already down a couple points in my book. what is with the fress with a naked girl on it? i like the sweaters but thats it.

i know loads of people hate these designers but im in love with heatherette for ages. RICHIE ROCKS...i love it how they have fun and its not all serious and i love Paris even though everyone hates her...her haired rocked in those pics :D

Is it wrong that I like Ritchie Rich's tee shirt at the end more than I like anything in the collection?

xmodel citizen said:
OK, everyone MUST go watch the short video of the show here: http://nymag.com/fashion/fashionshows/videos/index.html?heatherette

I loved it! It made me smile and wish I was there! I loved it when Richie skated out at the end. And about Paris as the bride, it was ironic given that her "groom" was her ex-fiancee. Now I love this show so much more :smile:

What was the guys named that carried her? I want him.:innocent:

Some pices remind me of cavalli like the leopard prints on the dresses, but I think it looks ok, allthough i must confess I wanted more crazyness from heatherette.

The show was heaps of fun to watch and its great to see my photos up against the Elle.com pics posted, especially as it was my first big fashion week...

IMG_6259sml.jpg

Irregular Choice shoes at Heatherette

Check out the shoes - designed by UK footwear label Irregular Choice. Truly adorable

Attachments

• s_V7Y9620.jpg
    s_V7Y9620.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 1
  • s_V7Y9548.jpg
    s_V7Y9548.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 1
  • s_V7Y9270.jpg
    s_V7Y9270.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1
  • s_V7Y9235.jpg
    s_V7Y9235.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 1
  • s_V7Y9353.jpg
    s_V7Y9353.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 3
xmodel citizen said:
^^ LOL, his name is Jason Shaw :smile:

Looks more like Chad White to me.

Just went to go check ModeModels, they've IDed him as Chad White.

perryellis2.jpg
Heatherette4.jpg

Same guy, yes/no?

Pictures from ModeModels.com

Caroliiine said:
Looks more like Chad White to me.

Just went to go check ModeModels, they've IDed him as Chad White.

Same guy, yes/no?

Pictures from ModeModels.com

This guy was Paris ex fiancee? Regardless of her money and fame, he could have done better.

Did no one notice Mena Suvari and Mya as well as the other celebs?:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaseminnnn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->