Hedi Slimane - Designer, Creative Director of Celine

Implants or wig, it still looks unnatural. Men his age just don't have that much hair, especially in this area.
His eyes always terrified me but they don't seem to bulge as much these days.

^ I know! I also look at Chris Martin's, and it seems you immediately tackle the hairline, instead of preserving it. I'm actually now strongly leaning towards makeup or a tattoo, I saw a girl on tiktok doing this and it was CRAZY. I'm just thinking that if you're going to go through the oh-so painful procedure of implanting hair, why go like this..
View attachment 1312541
when you can do this..
View attachment 1312542
right?

(and this is why I NEVER work remotely, look at me 💀)
I love how this thread shifts into this discussion :lol:

Well, the theories about his hair are way more interesting than his clothes...

Implants or wig, it still looks unnatural. Men his age just don't have that much hair, especially in this area.
I think for baldness, it all comes down to genetics. We'd really need to examine what his parents, uncles, grandparents, etc. look like and how much hair they have to TRULY understand what's going on.

if you're going to go through the oh-so painful procedure of implanting hair, why go like this..
when you can do this...
There's something to be said for aiming for a somewhat realistic outcome with things like this. But that's not what Hedi went for, whatever his methods.

I love how this thread shifts into this discussion :lol:
Well for a while there semi-recently I also thought (apparently incorrectly) that Hedi was chubby these days, so at least we're not having that conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xinzoe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->