Hedi Slimane - Designer, Creative Director of Celine

^Kaia looks great with her monogram celine mat. I cackled when I received the email from the PR.

He is such a troll I love him.

I would love to see Hedi’s interior. I think him and Miuccia and probably Yohji are the ones I’m the most interested in seeing their interiors…

I’m actually curious to see in Hedi’s case if it’s an extension of what he does for brands.

new season adv in paris appearing :

LA COLLECTION DE L’ARC DE TRIOMPHE​

CELINE 21​

WOMEN WINTER 24​

2024-01.jpg

By the way, you can fact-check me when the new men's collection launches on July 18th.

There will be a new preview for the men's fall/winter (very absent of Hedi's previous way of previewing of past collections in store)
The launch in store of Winter24 men collection on July 18th has been known for weeks and any SA has already informed customers about it. So I don’t see how this could “fact-check” the rumor you are spreading about Hedi having already left.

You say he “officially” left but I don’t see anything officially announced by Celine or LVMH. Also it’s so hilarious you are saying his contract ended a couple of weeks ago, so he had a contract starting the first of the month (February 1st 2018) but ending around the 15th of different month (around June 15th following your intel). What kind of contract is that? 6 years+6 months+15 days ?
Funny enough, Hedi was in St. Tropez (and other locations) less than two weeks ago with all his team (casting, make up, models) shooting SS25 collection. So this already would be enough to deny the false information you are sharing.
All your posts here had been made to basically throw shade or spread fake news, there are already plenty of wannabe insiders in the Hedi community, I don’t think we need another one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Volft.
The launch in store of Winter24 men collection on July 18th has been known for weeks and any SA has already informed customers about it. So I don’t see how this could “fact-check” the rumor you are spreading about Hedi having already left.

You say he “officially” left but I don’t see anything officially announced by Celine or LVMH. Also it’s so hilarious you are saying his contract ended a couple of weeks ago, so he had a contract starting the first of the month (February 1st 2018) but ending around the 15th of different month (around June 15th following your intel). What kind of contract is that? 6 years+6 months+15 days ?
Funny enough, Hedi was in St. Tropez (and other locations) less than two weeks ago with all his team (casting, make up, models) shooting SS25 collection. So this already would be enough to deny the false information you are sharing.
All your posts here had been made to basically throw shade or spread fake news, there are already plenty of wannabe insiders in the Hedi community, I don’t think we need another one.

Hi Volft.

Wannabe insider? :innocent:

I never claimed I was any insider just sharing news that is true.
No idea what or who "Volft" is or means. Could you elaborate?

Well, to me you look like a wannabe insider as all your posts here had been just gossips to throw shade on Hedi Slimane/Celine. You just write random rumors without elaborating, so I feel pretty comfortable calling you that way.
Even in the other thread where you talked about Celine "being sued" other users had asked you to elaborate and no reply was given. So I don't understand your point sharing these "news" if then you can't even back them up and therefore no real information is shared.
Are you just looking for 15 minutes of fame?
"Sharing a news that is true": if it is official as you said in your previous message (I think your idea of "official" is quiet strange as no official statement has been released by LVMH or Celine) then please let us know your source, I am sure we will all more than happy to talk about it.
Also please explain to us why Hedi Slimane was in Saint Tropez less than two weeks ago (you said "contract ended a couple of weeks ago) with his Celine team and models. Were they all taking a big vacation to celebrate the end of his Celine era?

^ tfs is currently a hot mess of multiple identities and people abandoning accounts when they f up (see the controversial opinions thread haha).. people are too shy to be themselves they need to show their sassy side in one account, reserve their serious side for their older account, get back at someone they seem too intimidated by by getting a third account. It’s too crazy. The day the mods get their stuff together and these accounts are merged.. I’ll pass out from second-hand embarrassment lmao.

No idea what or who "Volft" is or means. Could you elaborate?

Well, to me you look like a wannabe insider as all your posts here had been just gossips to throw shade on Hedi Slimane/Celine. You just write random rumors without elaborating, so I feel pretty comfortable calling you that way.
Even in the other thread where you talked about Celine "being sued" other users had asked you to elaborate and no reply was given. So I don't understand your point sharing these "news" if then you can't even back them up and therefore no real information is shared.
Are you just looking for 15 minutes of fame?
"Sharing a news that is true": if it is official as you said in your previous message (I think your idea of "official" is quiet strange as no official statement has been released by LVMH or Celine) then please let us know your source, I am sure we will all more than happy to talk about it.
Also please explain to us why Hedi Slimane was in Saint Tropez less than two weeks ago (you said "contract ended a couple of weeks ago) with his Celine team and models. Were they all taking a big vacation to celebrate the end of his Celine era?
I love how you been online waiting for the past 2 hours just to wait for my response. It is ok though denial is the first part in the five stages in grief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
christyshaw61
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->