Hedi Slimane - Designer, Creative Director of Celine

I love how you been online waiting for the past 2 hours just to wait for my response. It is ok though denial is the first part in the five stages in grief.

Also maybe they were there to help Hedi move all his stuff from his expensive Celine office in south of france. :P
I asked a simple question and this the only thing you could reply.
Sure, Celine hired 10+ models, Aaron de Mey (Make up artist), Esther Langham (Hairstylist) and also brought all Hedi casting team (I can drop the names of all of them but as you have "official" information you should know them very well) to go to South of France for 10 days just to help Hedi moving out.
You stated something as "official" (without any official source) that gets contradicted by recent facts or actions. As you are telling us that you know a lot, I am sure you could easily explain then what was Hedi doing with the Celine team 9 days ago if his contract expired "a couple of weeks ago" and he "officially left".

The thought of Hedi personally micromanaging which apps are allowed on the phones of salespeople is sending me into the void
It's not uncommon CD´s micromanaging things that happen on the sales floor,especially when they are successful commercially.
I would not be surprised :-)

I asked a simple question and this the only thing you could reply.
Sure, Celine hired 10+ models, Aaron de Mey (Make up artist), Esther Langham (Hairstylist) and also brought all Hedi casting team (I can drop the names of all of them but as you have "official" information you should know them very well) to go to South of France for 10 days just to help Hedi moving out.
You stated something as "official" (without any official source) that gets contradicted by recent facts or actions. As you are telling us that you know a lot, I am sure you could easily explain then what was Hedi doing with the Celine team 9 days ago if his contract expired "a couple of weeks ago" and he "officially left".
What is your official information?

What is your official information?
I didn’t share any “official” information. I am not a Celine or LVMH representative.
That’s why I asked what was the official source of cocococo12 has he/she had dropped the bomb of “Hedi officially left” and his contract “expired a couple of weeks ago” withouth elaborating (beside using the date of men collection drop as “fact checking”, while it’s not really an insider info as any serious Celine SA had already informed its customers for weeks that the men collection would be released on that exact date in july, they knew about Winter24 “drop 1 “ date already at the end of may)
I don’t see around any official statement confirming this and also what cocococo12 says is strongly contradicted by what I had written in my previous messages. (Quickly verifiable publicly through instagram stories or posts of the aforementioned people, you do not even need to have personal connections to member of Hedi “inner circle” to understand they were all together in Saint Tropez shooting for 10 days)
So you should ask to cocococo12 “what is your official information?” , not to me.

Cocococo, like many others is probably going off the reporting from BOF, of course they just are their internal sources and Miss Tweed who first reported it. Vogue Business also reported that Michael Rider may be going to Celine. It is fair to question the motives from these outlets as there are no official statements from the brand. But considering Vogue Business and BOF supposedly reputable outlets have reported he is leaving, wouldn't Celine/LVMH by now release a statement to debunk it?

The fact that there are instagram stories of Hedi's inner circle filming in St Tropez does not confirm he is still at Celine. Maybe he's somewhere else, maybe he's doing his own thing, maybe its a music video. Who the hell knows.

Cocococo, like many others is probably going off the reporting from BOF, of course they just are their internal sources and Miss Tweed who first reported it. Vogue Business also reported that Michael Rider may be going to Celine. It is fair to question the motives from these outlets as there are no official statements from the brand. But considering Vogue Business and BOF supposedly reputable outlets have reported he is leaving, wouldn't Celine/LVMH by now release a statement to debunk it?

The fact that there are instagram stories of Hedi's inner circle filming in St Tropez does not confirm he is still at Celine. Maybe he's somewhere else, maybe he's doing his own thing, maybe its a music video. Who the hell knows.
The man has probably designed 3 collections, shot the campaigns and commercial of Celine Beauté + the accessories campaigns since January lol.

I am not questioning the discussion around rumors and I didn't even mention if Hedi will leave Celine or not in the near future.
What I questioned with my original message was the "source" after Cocococo12 said that Hedi "officially left" and "contract ended a couple of weeks ago" because that's not official at all.

Regarding the instagram stories I had mentioned, I am not sure how familiar you are with Hedi working method and how his inner circle moves, but I can assure you that they were there with him (happy to elaborate in private if you are interested) specifically working on Celine SS25 campaign/show.
Hedi had already shot both men and women Winter24 shows 5/6 months ago (specifically in december 2023 for women and in january 2024 for men), those collection were designed in the last 6 months of 2023 (Women Winter 24 press release clearly states it was "designed in july 2023"). It's obvious that Hedi since january had worked on both SS25 collections. He will not create collections if he does not have total control on video presentation, campaign etc Everyone know he is a control freak.
Can you imagine a collection designed by Hedi that will not be presented with his styling and photography? Impossible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->