Hedi Slimane - Designer, Creative Director of Celine

He has a better hairline nowadays, no? 😏
Still a different fake-looking wig every day going by the handful of photos I've seen from recent years. He's good-looking enough that it works as a charming quirk, but it's still a very specific choice. Maybe there's a Celine wig line in the works...

I'd pay to see a recent photo of Hedi bald though. Would be interesting to see if he'd style himself differently.

Still a different fake-looking wig every day going by the handful of photos I've seen from recent years. He's good-looking enough that it works as a charming quirk, but it's still a very specific choice. Maybe there's a Celine wig line in the works...

I'd pay to see a recent photo of Hedi bald though. Would be interesting to see if he'd style himself differently.
you clearly are no hair or wig expert lol

He just combs his hair forward and has longer bangs mostly now, not backwards when you see his side widows peak in his early days.

He just combs his hair forward and has longer bangs mostly now, not backwards when you see his side widows peak in his early days.
aren’t these hair implants? the kind people go to Turkey for? (serious question, not being snarky!).. the hair flows and the hairline isn’t affected, he’s not doing that jenga-level of combing of most balding men.

I forgot about the VP ordeal.. so much respect for that, what they did to all these magazines and the erasure of identity plus imposing American discourse.. still grossed out.

Ig is plenty of them :-)
What tag will show me pictures of Hedi himself rather than just fanboys asking each other for reassurance that their jeans are tight enough? I'm asking seriously.

I could maybe believe that for some recent-ish photos I've seen, maybe, but then there's this:

What tag will show me pictures of Hedi himself rather than just fanboys asking each other for reassurance that their jeans are tight enough? I'm asking seriously.

I could maybe believe that for some recent-ish photos I've seen, maybe, but then there's this:

yes i seen that pic as well but that guy hedi has 1001 ways to cover his widow's peak and he been doing 1001 hairstyles constantly lol

also apart from people that work with him i never heard this even as a joke , als if you get a unit as they call them you would want to cover more forehead and side widows peak lol

but it's funny non the less

Screenshot 2024-09-30 at 15.50.25.png 188861_207944625885055_1995075_n.jpg 8c150f338e9a16a79df515a816791829.jpg Hedi-Slimane-chez-Yves-Saint-Laurent.jpg saint-laurents-revenue-has-doubled-since-hedi-slimane-came-on-board-0.jpg hedi new wig .jpgScreenshot 2024-09-30 at 15.43.59.png 160623-YSL-HOLDING.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adspttsa
    Back
    monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
    <-- Admiral -->