Hedi Slimane - Designer

Lol, Lola I don't think his ego is flexible enough to accommodate someone else vetting his work. Add to that the fact that Emmanuelle Alt goes into overboard mode for Anthony's collections each season in VP because there's that synergy. Creatively, he speaks her language. You think Hedi isn't aware of that? :lol:

We've seen this trajectory thousand times over - new CDs struggling with the ghost of a former designer's dominating aesthetic. It took years for KVA to come into his own, others like Lapidus fizzled out almost instantly. In Hedi's case, he had full unilateral control to establish new codes at Celine in a very short amount of time, so we have to see and call it for what is it. A c0ck up of royal proportions. His collections look like SL knock-offs, the stores look like SL knock-offs, and his campaigns are as dull as dishwater. Hell, he even had the added advantage of a nondescript menswear platform where he could've explored entirely new codes since most modern consumers are not even aware that Celine had a menswear line.

And regarding the Tik Tokers, the last menswear collection was abysmal. The pandering is both embarrassing and hilarious to witness because everyone sees it for what is is - theatre. To have moved from tailored classic dressing to streetwear style to teens so drastically? :lol: It's like the way he approaches diversity. We know it's disingenuous, he knows it, and the talent getting paid to participate knows it.

About a year ago Piccioli did a short interview with Jay Fielden at Esquire, speaking about 'cool brands' which sort of stuck with me:

Fielden: Speaking of youth, if fashion is about what’s going on at the moment, how do you continue to keep in touch with those things?
Piccioli: It’s a big question. I will say Valentino is a beautiful brand, but being beautiful today is not enough. I think you have to be relevant for the moment, but cool is a difficult word. If you try hard to be cool, you will never be cool. My children never talk about coolness. You’re cool or you’re not cool. You don’t have to try.

Fielden: So your kids, like mine, keep you grounded?
Piccioli: Always! [Laughs] They never praise me. Never! I think they are the most honest people. When you do something, all they say is you shouldn’t do that. But I like that, because in my job it’s easy to get praise. And I’m very aware people don’t always mean it when they say, “Oh, it was great.”

Fielden: Being a poetic soul, how did you come round to using logos?
Piccioli: I wasn’t a big fan of the logo, because I lived through the ’80s and usually the logo was the cheapest part of a brand’s collection. But of course I don’t work alone. I have a team of people, and they have a voice, even the youngest. And talking with them, I saw they were obsessed with the Valentino logo. They used to buy pieces from Amazon. I said, “Why do you like this?” They explained the idea of the logo as expression, a way of belonging to a gang, in a way. Not to a dream. In the ’80s, the logo was like having a piece of the dream, of the lifestyle. Today it’s more an expression of yourself.

So I rethought the logo with fresh eyes. That’s how VLTN was born. We have others from the ’60s and ’70s we use, too. But I don’t want to use them for commercial reasons. Every piece of VLTN, even the most luxurious pieces—even the double-faced cashmere coat—is approached like a T-shirt. I want it to have that freshness, to seem almost random.

Every time someone say that he invented the skinny silhouette I can't avoid to think in Mugatu. He gives me that vibe :rofl:

d2386598d2be9b6b1d9b5c6f35b1f88c.jpg
memegenerator.com

Is Hedi Slimane’s Celine Working?

LVMH’s mission to turn Celine into a multi-billion dollar business got off to a rocky start, but there are signs the brand may be turning a corner.

By Robert Williams January 19, 2021 05:30

Shooting yourself in the foot doesn’t usually kill you. Except in fashion, an industry where projects that get off to a rocky start are rarely given a chance to get back on track.
Under star designer Hedi Slimane, LVMH’s Celine is hoping to be an exception to that rule. After a debut show in September 2018 that seemed to alienate — even outrage — much of the audience the brand had built up under his predecessor Phoebe Philo, Slimane has followed up on that divisive start with a spate of collections that more deftly balanced his own taste for the young, thin and cool with market expectations for Celine to cater to a more mature base. Slimane’s pivot from “baby rockers” to a neo-bourgeois, Paris Left-Bank mood for Autumn/Winter 2019 proved influential, and the timely vision of youth fashion he presented for the coming spring could help win over a new generation of fans.

But even as Slimane seems to be finding his footing — and as LVMH continues to plaster fashion capitals with billboards featuring the black-and-white photographs he shoots himself for the brand — the pandemic has created a tough environment in which to stage a comeback. Financial analysts believe Celine, for which LVMH doesn’t break out sales or profit in its reports, has yet to make much progress on its target to become a brand with 2 to 3 billion euros in annual sales within five years of Slimane’s appointment.

Still, there are signs that the project may be turning a corner: Slimane’s Celine is gaining traction in the key Chinese market, he’s built a roster of influential celebrity spokespeople and while the pandemic has seen many clients flocking to the biggest blue-chip brands, his insistence on elevating “just clothes” into a luxury wardrobe could hit the mark following a multi-year fashion cycle dominated by over-the-top propositions from Gucci and Balenciaga.
In an industry that trades in first impressions, can Hedi Slimane still make his Celine a hit? Nearly three years after the star designer took over the brand, BoF breaks down what’s worked, what hasn’t, and where Celine might go from here.

During a decade at Celine, Slimane’s predecessor Phoebe Philo built one of the most devoted followings in the business by designing for women who saw themselves as empowered, intellectual and discerning. Her products like Luggage totes, fur-lined Birkenstock sandals and swaddling turtleneck sweaters transformed Celine from a middling leather goods brand to a business with nearly €1 billion in annual sales — as well as the kind of place where Slimane, fresh off of star turns at Saint Laurent and Dior Homme, would actually work.

So Slimane’s Celine debut — in which the designer sent out an army of very thin, very young creatures in baby-doll dresses, ankle boots and cutesy fascinator hats — was not only brazenly similar to what he’d designed for Saint Laurent just a few seasons before, it felt like a betrayal to many of the clients who had been voting with their wallets for Philo’s more mature and sophisticated vision of how women should dress.

Fans of Phoebe Philo's Celine were unreceptive to the abbreviated party frocks in Hedi Slimane's debut collection. INDIGITAL.tv.
The strengths of the collection, and the precision of its execution, were apparently beside the point. Slimane’s strict curation of vintage references, expert styling, and the way his tailoring had evolved from truly skinny to a shape that was slim, but just slouchy enough to convey Parisian insouciance, were drowned out by the presence of such infantilising propositions.

English-speaking press were particularly unreceptive: on the same day as the controversial confirmation hearing for US Supreme Court justice Brett Kavanaugh, and with the #MeToo movement in full swing, Slimane and LVMH had picked the wrong moment to suggest women trade in their turtlenecks for abbreviated, sparkly mini-dresses or wrap themselves up like presents in giant bows.

“The female point of view appears to have fallen out of style,” Telegraph’s Lisa Armstrong wrote. “Here we go again,” Vanessa Friedman wrote for The New York Times, calling out the designer for not evolving his vision as he took over yet another brand, and calling the hats “haute flea market.” Writing for BoF, Tim Blanks purported to detect “a gust of toxic masculinity.”

Two years later, it’s safe to say the most vocal detractors of Slimane’s debut may have been overreacting — at least a tiny bit — when they attempted to align Slimane’s collection with the many indignities of living in a patriarchy.
But the issue of being out of step with the times was real, and went beyond the immediate political context. At Dior Homme and Saint Laurent, Slimane had made a name for himself by marketing youth style and culture through tight jeans, biker jackets and skinny ties. But with hip-hop having supplanted rock music as the dominant cultural force, relaxed, streetwear-inspired silhouettes had become the preferred mode of dress and were driving the success of brands like Off-White and Balenciaga.
As Celine branched into menswear for the first time ever, athletic-inspired “dad sneakers” and limited-edition skateboarding shoes were what had been driving sales in the category, not pointy leather boots.

Slimane also faced a crowded market for his signature aesthetic: as his reputation for possessing a Midas touch had grown during tenures at Dior Homme and Saint Laurent, copycats had sprung up at every price point, both for his skinny silhouettes and for his creative approach of tapping into nostalgia and the demand for authenticity by curating and reissuing vintage looks. From The Kooples to Suitsupply to Zara, Slimane’s revolution had made its way to every corner of the fashion market.
Meanwhile in the luxury space, Slimane’s successor at Saint Laurent, Anthony Vaccarello, was largely sticking to the slick, monochromatic template his predecessor had put in place, taking the fashion story forward a bit each season without alienating Slimane’s acolytes. He, too, has delved frequently into Yves Saint Laurent’s archives for inspiration, and has a knack for using those references to market a certain vision of youth. Up until the pandemic in early 2020, the brand, which is more widely known than Celine and has a more established history in categories beyond leather goods, had been growing at double-digit rates for 38 consecutive quarters, despite changing designers in 2016.

As many of Phoebe Philo’s clients quit Celine — in favour of Bottega Veneta, The Row and Hermès, some said — Slimane’s fans at Saint Laurent seemed happy to stay put. On menswear forums where “Slimaniacs” gather, Vaccarello’s propositions are still discussed as viable options more than two years after Hedi returned to the business at Celine.

The divisive start and crowded market have made for a rocky transition, with Celine’s retail sales under pressure through most of 2019, according to company sources, who spoke anonymously as the brand’s financials are not publicly reported.
Sales had returned to growth in late 2019 and were growing by double-digits until the pandemic struck early last year, one of the sources said, as clients’ fervour for protecting Philo’s legacy faded and as Slimane continued to build out his vision of Parisian wardrobe dressing, pivoting to more mature propositions inspired less by nightlife and more by a literary, Left-Bank mood with wool blazers, culottes, and shearling-lined boots.

Holed up in a Saint-Tropez villa, Slimane had landed on what felt like a more considered edit from the Yves Saint Laurent heyday he frequently references — proposing softer, less sexed-up pieces aimed at the mature client Celine is historically known for serving. After a debut that shook the market’s confidence in whether he was still a fashion leader, Slimane’s subsequent collections were as influential as ever: various takes on “neo-bourgeois” dressing and 1970s throwbacks started popping up on runways across Paris, London and Milan.

The ethereal black-and-white photos he was shooting for the house also helped to build a visual universe in which his products, including ladylike, ultra-classic handbags, made more sense. The images, usually displayed within a thick white border, are not always easy to digest when viewed on a tiny smartphone screen (another timeliness problem), but they do communicate a message of simplicity and timeless luxury.

“He has a similar talent for styling and photography as Karl Lagerfeld did,” Babeth Djian, founder of the French fashion magazine Numéro said. “What he’s creating isn’t bourgeois, it’s a fantasy of the bourgeoisie — which is totally different.”

While Slimane’s vision was not an instant success among the fashion influencer set — who continued to post Philo’s creations under the tribute hashtag “#oldceline” — it has steadily built up visibility through smart placements with A-list celebrities, including the South Korean pop singer Lisa from girl-group Blackpink (who is popular in China, as well, due to her role judging a hit singing competition) and model-heiress Kaia Gerber. While Celine continues to sell favourite bags from the Philo era, those stars have fuelled rising awareness of new options like satchels with the brand’s historic “Triomphe” logo (brought back by Slimane) and a monogrammed canvas line.
The flagship “16” handbag, first debuted by Lady Gaga during a visit to the Louvre, is also gaining interest as the brand rolls out a more supple, slightly less expensive version.

In China, online buzz for Celine by Phoebe Philo remained almost as elevated as for Slimane until April 2020, when posts on social media related to Celine by Hedi Slimane finally surged far ahead, according to Launchmetrics’ China subsidiary Parklu. His notoriety was rising just as China’s coronavirus lockdowns ended and luxury sales — fuelled by so-called “revenge spending” and the repatriation of shopping that typically occurred on shopping trips abroad — exploded in the key market.
Celine is benefitting in China from an increased presence on WeChat, where the brand’s mini-program integrates its social media content with opportunities to buy products instantly, noted Iris Chan, partner at the Digital Luxury Group.
Celine’s sales in Mainland China accelerated sharply following the lockdowns, and remained at high rates going into the fourth quarter, one source familiar with the matter said.

(Although rapid growth in Mainland China indicates traction, Chan says to take that signal with a grain of salt. “It can be easy for brands like this to see growth happening at exponential rates, because they didn’t have a lot to grow from. I don’t see it being a standout now in the overall market.” Due to the prevalence of shopping abroad, a brand’s domestic sales often need to double or triple to make up for lost tourist sales to Chinese consumers.)
After sales were hammered by the pandemic, Celine’s worldwide business saw a “good improvement” in the third quarter, according to LVMH’s results presentation.
Estimates vary widely for how the brand is doing today, with analysts saying sales could be down between 7 and 40 percent year-on-year for 2020.

So where is Celine headed? While the coronavirus crisis and resulting economic uncertainty has caused consumers to refocus on the most established and sought-after propositions like Chanel quilted flap bags and Louis Vuitton’s Neverfull totes, that same impulse to spend more carefully could see them gravitate to the ultra-classic, “just clothes” approach to luxury Slimane is pushing at Celine.

And Hedi has started to make in-roads at bridging his vision of timeless luxury with the tastes of the moment, particularly among younger shoppers: criticism that his vision of youth is stuck in another time has faded following his online fashion shows for Spring 2021, titled the “Dancing Kid” for men — a tribute to Tik-Tok-fuelled “e-boy” culture with oversized fits, colourful track jackets and mis-matched printed pants — and “A Portrait of a Generation,” his womenswear show that also took inspiration from the eclectic, high-low dressing habits of Generation Z. He introduced a range of sportier and more logo-heavy products, as well as showing off ways to mix Celine’s bourgeois staples like tailored blazers with more comfortable athleisure items could help broaden the brand’s audience (even if some critics found the logomania felt out of place at the brand).

“I want those girls to be my friends,” Filippo Grazioli, a freelance womenswear designer who previously worked at Givenchy, Burberry and Hermès, said. “It’s simple garments, but who is buying complicated stuff now?”
“The brand is getting back on track as the collections evolve,” Mia Young, chief merchant at the Hong Kong-based department store chain Lane Crawford, said. “The mix of timeless luxury with more dressed-down pieces should help build on momentum with younger clients.”

Menswear in particular is starting to gain traction, Young said, and she expects it to accelerate with the arrival of more colourful pieces and relaxed silhouettes for spring.
Even if Celine seems to be turning a corner, it almost surely remains far behind the targets set for it by its parent company, despite high levels of investment. (Slimane was paid at least 10 million dollars per year during his last role at Saint Laurent, according to a court settlement between the designer and the brand’s owner, Kering. Increased marketing spending on Celine, while undisclosed, has been manifest both on social media and in fashion capitals throughout the world.)
Executives at LVMH and Celine declined to comment for this story. But how Celine is performing, and what level of support it will continue to receive from its parent company, could be addressed at next week’s annual results presentation, where chairman Bernard Arnault will take questions from analysts and investors.
“There is likely some disappointment, but I think they see a light at the end of the tunnel,” said Erwan Rambourg, luxury analyst at HSBC. “The luxury of running 75 brands is that you can be patient with some. LVMH is inclined to expect that inflections are going to accelerate.”

“I would be surprised if Bernard Arnault pulled the plug.”
bof

I guessed clowns earring and denim pants are not selling like they use too. May I suggest Lisa x Celine merch if they so desperate to hit that 3 billions goal. Celine is the only brand that LVMH seem so obsessed to turn multi billions profit, they don't do that with Kenzo, Givenchy or Marc Jacobs. It's scary at this point that they so determined on reach that profit goal that creativity is not even the main point to write about Celine anymore.

And I assume the Celine logo without the ascent is just not as desirable despite all the endorsement. Third time's not a charm this time I guessed. I feel bad and not feel bad for Hedi at the same time. Because it's not easy dealing with your bosses when all they care is money, but the again he arrogant enough to think he can get away like he used to at Saint Laurent, he can only blame himself for put him in this situation. IDK but I have feeling he is not renew his contract after 5 years. And I'm scare for Celine post Hedi, because are we gonna have SL 2.0 where the next designer just keep milking his aesthetic.

LOL at LVMH because they so obsessed with chasing SL clients that they lost a handful of Céline clients to the hand of Bottega Veneta, Hermes, The Row and I must add Peter Do. Someone said old Céline have Loewe but I don't see that. Johnathan is smart and talent enough to create his own vision without milking Phoebe aesthetic. Loewe woman is like Louis Vuitton woman now, quite a experimental and risk taker on the verge of looking like a fashion victim :ninja:.

I guessed clowns earring and denim pants are not selling like they use too. May I suggest Lisa x Celine merch if they so desperate to hit that 3 billions goal. Celine is the only brand that LVMH seem so obsessed to turn multi billions profit, they don't do that with Kenzo, Givenchy or Marc Jacobs. It's scary at this point that they so determined on reach that profit goal that creativity is not even the main point to write about Celine anymore.

And I assume the Celine logo without the ascent is just not as desirable despite all the endorsement. Third time's not a charm this time I guessed. I feel bad and not feel bad for Hedi at the same time. Because it's not easy dealing with your bosses when all they care is money, but the again he arrogant enough to think he can get away like he used to at Saint Laurent, he can only blame himself for put him in this situation. IDK but I have feeling he is not renew his contract after 5 years.

I think the unrealistic billions goal were made mainly because they had Hedi on board. The cult around him actually made players in the industry believe that he has that Midas touch.
In a way, he has because he is a good creative director. But ultimately, it’s something that I’ve said many times, he was hugely helped, all his career with the iconic names attached to his work. YSL and Dior are names that has that magnet quality.

It was so pretentious and presumptuous to believe that because he came back, people would follow him.

The beauty of Phoebe’s work at Celine is that it was commercial but creative but also, it was never easy. She did logos, she did sweatshirts, she did denim but it was never pedestrian...

Celine suffers from two much arrogance but Kenzo, Givenchy and Marc Jacobs suffers from a total lack of clear and strong creative direction...And products that matched that. Those brands are relying on branding and not products even if Givenchy has a iconic bag (Marc too in a way).

It’s funny but like you, I have a hard time seeing Hedi continue at Celine or even in fashion. He is not open to change or collaborations and while he has a 360 vision, it seems contrived and the room for evolution seems limited.

Men will always respond to his vision because nobody does like him but women...
I think some of the clothes are great and I even wanted to buy a blazer after seeing it in Carine but apart from the perfumes, I don’t find anything really covetable at Celine anymore...I have moved to Bottega Veneta and Joseph.

I guessed clowns earring and denim pants are not selling like they use too. May I suggest Lisa x Celine merch if they so desperate to hit that 3 billions goal.

easily it would work. Its also the only reason why this brand is making money in Asia. Asian /Cpop/ Kpop culture has a crazy loyal follwoing. fans dont care what the brand is doing or who the desgner is. If they see Lisa Celine frontrow and being Tesimonial they will buy blindly. If Lisa or Jenny would be exclusive only Philipp Plein faces, they would stop buying Celine and buy his stuff.

I could imagine if Hedi doesnt renew his contract they wouldnt stick to that kind of SL aesthetics. They clearly see how it goes at Bottega, so my assumption would be that they try to hire another Celine alumni like Daniel Lee and give #oldceline a boost

I have moved to Bottega Veneta and Joseph.

Joseph Altuzarra? Really... I find him direction less and too "New York" to be in Paris. Even Posh Spice is better than him I think. Bottega is "fun" but to me is still lacking that sophistication that only Phoebe have. I feel guilty but I like The Row because it's like Céline twin sister nothing groundbreaking but it's soothing my craving for Phoebe at the moment.

Joseph Altuzarra? Really... I find him direction less and too "New York" to be in Paris. Even Posh Spice is better than him I think. Bottega is "fun" but to me is still lacking that sophistication that only Phoebe have. I feel guilty but I like The Row because it's like Céline twin sister nothing groundbreaking but it's soothing my craving for Phoebe at the moment.

I think shes talking about Joseph the brand

As @entten confirmed, I was talking about Joseph, the British contemporary brand. It’s RTW, it’s honest and beautifully done. I also buy Acne Studio because it has the same vibe...
Ultimately, what I find in BV is the feeling of HF. I’m shopping differently there than when Phoebe was at Celine.

Celine was really about the idea of a wardrobe. There were classics (not basics) and more « edgy » pieces and the beauty about it is that I wear pieces from Phoebe first collection with a piece from her last runway collection. And indeed, it was very sophisticated.
Bottega Veneta is for the showpieces. I like that it looks simple enough in silhouettes but very much high fashion in details. I’m not interested in the bags or shoes. I really like the clothes and jewelry .But BV is not a brand I would go for a pantsuit, a classic coat, a pair of jeans or even a simple dress. There are many brands with lower price-point for that.

But aren't Hedi's pantsuits still the epitome of great cut and fabrication today as they have been since Dior, and thus, timeless? He may not be the most innovative designer to date, but when we talk about a suit in the parameters of one that is made in the facon of a menswear suit, his' have all the traditional features you would never find in any women's tailoring.

But aren't Hedi's pantsuits still the epitome of great cut and fabrication today as they have been since Dior, and thus, timeless? He may not be the most innovative designer to date, but when we talk about a suit in the parameters of one that is made in the facon of a menswear suit, his' have all the traditional features you would never find in any women's tailoring.
He is still great in that. His clothes are still well made but I think men are maybe more sensible to it in order to buy it season after season.
I will lie to you if I said that his tailoring is not desirable. But I need more...
I have one suit And a blazer from his DH days. They are still the chicest things.

But Vaccarello is doing a serious job in maintaining the status of YSL in tailoring and it does hurt Slimane IMO (in womenswear).

He is still great in that. His clothes are still well made but I think men are maybe more sensible to it in order to buy it season after season.
I will lie to you if I said that his tailoring is not desirable. But I need more...
I have one suit And a blazer from his DH days. They are still the chicest things.

But Vaccarello is doing a serious job in maintaining the status of YSL in tailoring and it does hurt Slimane IMO (in womenswear).

I think you pointed out in another discussion, either Jil Sander or Helmut Lang, that with this type of 'minimalist' design (a cringe-y word, as it feels extremely overused at this point and neither Jil Sander nor Helmut Lang considered themselves minimalists), the authenticity lies in the seemingly small parameters of design, such as the cut of the lapels, the placement of pockets or utilitarian/functional details derived from menswear that a lot of womenswear, even on the highest luxury level, often never has. The structure of a men's jacket is also a lot more rigid than that of a women's jacket where softness of drape is more emphasized.

I would consider Hedi to be in line with the same sensibility which comes more from a design thinking derived from men's tailoring than of womenswear, which is why his women's offerings are only ever good where he derives exactly from that place and doesn't bother with dressmaking. You can also tell that his women's pants and jackets are tailored around the female body with a different emphasize on the body that is more 'straight' than it is hourglass-y, which again, gives it a much different look than what Vaccarello has been doing with his Saint Laurent tailoring that is decidedly more 'feminine' in expression.

In the end I would agree that the biggest mistake in Hedi's case was to step up his game and assume that his design vision is something for the masses when in fact it was really best kept as a niche offering for those people that really want that specific look and are possibly alienated by all the 'commercial' offerings that have in the past years really watered down his vision. He would have done better to take the offer of LVMH to start a Hedi Slimane standalone brand that would not have had to sell to everybody.

Saw a few Celine by Hedi dresses today at my local TJ Maxx (in the "Runway" portion of the store). I was kind of shocked frankly. Usually the runway section is Vince, Stella McCartney, occasional Proenza, etc. But was not expecting to ever see Celine. Not sure if that's a bad sign or not.

Saw a few Celine by Hedi dresses today at my local TJ Maxx (in the "Runway" portion of the store). I was kind of shocked frankly. Usually the runway section is Vince, Stella McCartney, occasional Proenza, etc. But was not expecting to ever see Celine. Not sure if that's a bad sign or not.

I assume its not a good sign as it happens quite quickly. And then the fact they have chosen TJ Maxx. I remember from my old company trying to get rid of stock,including TJ Maxx, an then they refused to sell to TJ Maxx because they wanted to screw down the prices way too much.

I don't live in the US, so I am not entirely familiar with TJ Maxx. May I ask you what was the price? I see Celine dresses retail in my country for 2,000+ euros.

I don't live in the US, so I am not entirely familiar with TJ Maxx. May I ask you what was the price? I see Celine dresses retail in my country for 2,000+ euros.
It was not exactly inexpensive, the dresses (which looked they were definitely post-Fall 2019) were about $1250+ USD (if I remember correctly). I saw them on a whim while exiting the store and thought "why would an item this niche be at this TJ Maxx?". The store is in an affluent area of Los Angeles but not exactly one full of fashionistas because it is the quiet suburbs. The store was full of soccer moms and retired grandmas who I don't think are looking for a pricey floral baby doll dress/know what Celine is besides the Luggage bag...but maybe I'm projecting. My point is I assume there might have been a surplus of dresses if they are appearing at a TJ Maxx in the suburbs of all places.

Last edited:
^ Odd! I haven't been in TJ Maxx in decades, but never saw a Runway section. Wonder why they're not using Yoox?

I find it hard to imagine that Hedi would allow any of his Celine be seen at TJMaxx, but they do use Yoox.

^ Odd! I haven't been in TJ Maxx in decades, but never saw a Runway section. Wonder why they're not using Yoox?
First season Celine was already on Yoox by the summer of 2019...
They already had public sales on their website...Which is surprising considering that first seasons rarely goes on sales that fast, considering that they have outlets stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->