Heidi Klum

Small pics like that don't take up much bandwith. I can see the pics fine. Thanks mnis.

Heidi Klum Gisele Bundchen Alessandra Ambrosio Backstage Victorias Secret 8-2-06

MaPommeCherie said:
Hotlinking kills their bandwidth and the pics doesn't show up. I can only see red x's.
I uploaded them again for you! Can u see them now?
Thanks style savvy you are welcome:flower:

Finally uploaded all of them, enjoy

I am so jealous. She is such a beautiful woman. And I love that dress that she wore to the launch of the Victorias Secret makeup. The color is great, and it just looks great on her

According to her website. Heidi and Seal have an editorial on this week issue of German magazine Gala. If someone could post the pictures I would be so happy and if I find them online. I will do same.

For a while, I thought she was losing her standing. But with the popularity of "Project Runway," it really boosted her up- unlike Tyra...

mnis said:
I uploaded them again for you! Can u see them now?
Thanks style savvy you are welcome:flower:

Finally uploaded all of them, enjoy
Thank you!:flower:

I love that picture of Gisele pretending to apply powder to Heidi's face. So cute.^_^

Heidi Klum promotes new bra @ Victoria's Secret store in New York august 9,

(source hollywoodsbest.net)

Heidi Klum promotes new bra @ Victoria's Secret store in New York august 9

(Source hollywoodsbest.net)

:flower:the last set

very nice dress
heidi_klum.jpg
people.com

That esquire shoot is amazing! That's what I love about Heidi. She can be a silly, bubbly thing but when she turns in on, she is smokin'.

thanks for posting. She looks very pretty in these pictures. She must've been in the beginning stages of her pregnancy in these shoots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->