Helena Bonham Carter

Spacemiu

Reaction score
watermark.php
watermark.php

watermark.php
watermark.php

She's a good actress but tends to dress a little homeless. She's a staple on US Weekly's Fashion Police, I know it is Us Weekly but I agree with them 99% of the time.

i second diorling about her being a great actress. her outfits looks sort of messed up but it doesnt bother me at all. i could even say i like them..sometimes i get sick of perfectly well-combined clothes in the red carpet. ^_^

She looked homeless well before the olsens :P

She is a good actress though lol (i know everyone else has said it too)

I've always wondered if she does all that miss-matching in purpose, or is it a concsious thing..

I love her beauty, her face is pretty but also has a lot of character.

she is a lovely actress...i don't understand why she doesn't have more fans in this forum...
she is so quirky...^_^
her face is also very interesting but i'm not sure if i like it...
also not a fan of her sense of style....:ninja:
but she was great in Fight Club, Wings of the Doves,Howard's End, A room
with a view...
I love the fact that she does mainly period pieces....B)

I think she's wonderful. She is so funny when interviewed, I saw her on "The Kumars" and she put in her fake teeth from "Planet of The Apes" and did the monkey walk, etc. She was hilarious and I love her style. I also think she and Tim Burton make a great match, both quirky and offbeat.:heart:

She seems very intelligent and she´s always eloquent in interviews, I like her a lot. She dresses a little nutty but it suits her personality very well, I think she and Tim Burton make a perfect couple :smile:

I second eostre.

She doesn't take herself too seriously, she's not nuts about looking fabulous for the camera when she's just nipping out for a bottle of milk. I've seen her at a couple of premeires and she's always looked stunning, Corpse Bride one especially. Her style just suits her.

Anyone heard about her new fashion venture? Pantaloonies. Bloomers, mop caps and camisoles to be sold in Harrods. I haven't found any images yet though.

contactmusic.com
'Oscar-nominated actress HELENA BONHAM CARTER has joined forces with swimwear designer SAMANTHA SAGE to form new fashion duo, the Pantaloonies. The pair's first collection, Bloomin' Bloomers, will be launched by London's luxury department store Harrods, and features a Victoriana selection of camisoles, mop caps and bloomers. Following the May (06) launch, the pair will also offer a Pantaloonies jeans customising service which will see them create what the FIGHT CLUB actress calls "a kind of scrapbook on the bum". She adds, "I woke up on my 35th birthday and thought, 'I've got to do something other than act.' What doesn't sit well with me is waiting for others to employ me. Plus using me always as the raw material. It's nice to make something out of something that isn't oneself." A percentage of proceeds from the venture will be donated to United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF).
26/04/2006 17:19 '

(Now I remember walking into Harrods wearing bloomers and getting sneered at. Oh how times seem to have changed.)

ahh i love her and her f*ck you attitude towards fashion :smile: very very refreshing. anyone got candids of her? i would love to see them!

GINCAT - I Adore those pictures! I love Tim Burton! Do u know where the 2nd picture is from? I love it. Karma to You. Thanks for the pics!

iamthewalrus28 said:
GINCAT - I Adore those pictures! I love Tim Burton! Do u know where the 2nd picture is from? I love it. Karma to You. Thanks for the pics!

Thanks for the karma :blush: I love Tim, too.

The second pic is from artinfo.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->