Marc Jacobs F/W 11.12 : Helena Bonham Carter by Juergen Teller

I don't seem to see why people are so against JT!? I think the whole concept and his work is mesmerizing. Is there ever a moment when you aren't able to recognize an MJ ad? Take for example D&G or Chanel. Tho they're household names, their themes are very unpredictable. I very much appreciate the thought and effort put into the branding of his campaigns :smile:

What a perfect choice! :lol: Can't wait to see more, Helena rocks.

Boring boring boring...

I dont mean to be rude but isnt she a bit old for the brand, someone enlighten me. Is MJ as a brand more for the mature ladies?

So we have the exorcist and skin disease shots. Don't really want to know what's coming next.

I was right with his theme for the Campaign ! :lol:

Marc Jacobs has been watching TOO MANY THE EXORCIST Movies !
I'm scared by that shot :shock:

To me the idea is quite nice and definitely fits the collection, but just like in any other MJ campaign the lighting is awful.

Love it! Very charming and cute. I always love what Juergen does.

Seriously that is dreadful:blink: I really do not understand this kind of advertising image and I don't know if I really want to.

Was so excited when I heard Helena was the model, love her and the collection she fits it perfectly but so far dissapointed in the shots, the first one is okay but the second is just scary and unpleasant:shock:, hope theres some better ones coming. Wouldve love to see what a different photographer wouldve done with these ads.

Not sure about the new image, it all stops making sense for me.

Seriously that is dreadful:blink: I really do not understand this kind of advertising image and I don't know if I really want to.
Completely agree.

HBC + MJ sounds like a good combination in theory, but it's probably Teller that ruins it. It's just weird and ugly.

WTF???!!! the image is not even quirky and playful! it's so hideous and disguisting....feels like i want to scratch my skin after see that pic...! the make up is so bad!

Yuck, I don't like this at all. It's supposed to be funny?

spots, dots....the first one, seeing spots, you're dizzy, you fall down....the second one, spots like the plague, sick....they're playing off the theme of the show. it was highly spotted in decoration. i love they can laugh it all the way to the bank :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->