Helena Bonham Carter

sV2AnXH.jpg

just jared

Helena Bonham Carter rocks a flower crown while out on Bond Street.
Odygp5M.jpg

cxdYnd4.jpg

zimbio

'The Young and Prodigious T.S Spivet' premiere during the 5th Rendez-Vous with French Cinema at The Cine Lumiere.
taEeZJF.jpg

H3gpoKS.jpg

NCfJ4oy.jpg

rn7O0yH.jpg

zimbio

Actress Helena Bonham-Carter arrives for a dinner to celebrate the work of The Royal Marsden hosted by the Duke of Cambridge at Windsor Castle on May 13, 2014 in Windsor, England.
a4TXFzU.jpg

IO7jDiP.jpg

KH2FshO.jpg

mqu8avd.jpg

Arqiva British Academy Television Awards at Theatre Royal on May 18, 2014 in London, England
euqF2ZI.jpg

FkXUBLC.jpg

JR71dQ1.jpg

H5gXRWn.jpg

MDixPtp.jpg

6uUmjxW.jpg

Arriving
KvelgpU.jpg

zimbio

Best of Britain’s Creative Industries at The Foreign Office on Monday (June 30) in London, England
vLV7lFA.jpg

CjzCrN8.jpg

pHx9LdF.jpg

nWVDx8v.jpg

just jared

Yo Dona (Spain) - July 5, 2014

starity.hu

by mario testino - vanity fair

XZwjjEJ.jpg

EnTMmKs.jpg

mrs-lovett.org

Helena Bonham Carter layers up in an interesting all-black outfit as she heads out this past weekend in London, England.
ylhqpUE.jpg

NVQnuu1.jpg

ISDFkll.jpg

vs6pjbJ.jpg

JaE1ebR.jpg

just jared

For a woman who readily admits to being afraid of fish, a giant tuna seems to be the most unlikely of Valentine's dates.
However, Helena Bonham Carter overcome her phobia to pose naked with this magnificent specimen in support of the Blue Marine Foundation, which is campaigning for marine reserves to protect endangered species around the world.
The 48-year-old actress, who split from director Tim Burton last December, was persuaded to undertake the project by her friend Greta Scacchi.
'I am a big supporter of protecting the marine environment', she said. 'I'm actually very phobic about fish so when Greta asked me to be photographed naked with a 27kg tuna I was more worried about touching it than getting my kit off.
'Having said that, I conquered my fears and by the end of the morning we'd truly bonded. He will be my Valentine.'
The fish in question was a Bigeye tuna, which belongs to the wider mackerel family Scombridae.
The actress appears nude while embracing a Bigeye Tuna in a series of photos in a rather unusual show of support for the Blue Marine Foundation

dailymail.co.uk

^ lovely cause, but rather, um, surreal photos! ^_^

...who split from director Tim Burton last December

oh wow; i didn't know this. for some reason, it's rather disappointing. they seemed like such a cool, interesting pair.

Wow, love this woman! Look how she's wearing both reading and sunglasses on her hair. And all the quirk in that shat.

Helena Bonham Carter attends the 'Cinderella' photocall during the 65th Berlinale International Film Festival at Grand Hyatt Hotel on February 13, 2015 in Berlin, Germany.

Helena Bonham Carter attends the 'Cinderella' premiere during the 65th Berlinale International Film Festival at Berlinale Palace on February 13, 2015 in Berlin, Germany.

zimbio

i love her entire press conference look (so nice to see her gorgeous hair loose) - those creepers are fabulous! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->