Helena Christensen

uh sorry-but what exactly IS she doing in the video? I just don't get it :blush:

Me neither :wacko: I don't have sound on this computer so I'm not sure if you're supposed to hear something as well, but I'm not very impressed with what I see. I mean, she IS beautiful, but only standing before a white wall :shock:

Yep! That´s it.

It ´s an experiment Nick Knight does with beautiful women...he just tapes them for two minutes. At the beggining there´s just an introduction when they say their names...and then they do nothing for two minutes.
Some of them are really good actresses and stay really calm but some of them get really nervous (Helena is a little nervous I can guess) because they just have to do NOTHING. Yesterday was Gisele´s video and she was really NOT at ease...she finished it saying IT WAS HARD!!! :cry: :cry:

BooHoo Gisele!

Well it changes every day, there´s a different beautiful girl (or women) every day.

Nothing too serious....just a different view of these creatures...

I saw it...kind of interesting. I wouldn't want to see what I look lik for the entire 2 minutes just standing there. :wacko:

Helena is beautiful!

I thought that was interesting, it must be so unnerving to do. Helena looks beautiful in the video. I wonder/wish if there's a way to see the videos shown before?

I love the way she casualy puts herself together.she is great.her son mingus is adorable.

Attachments

• Untitled01.jpg
    Untitled01.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 370

Attachments

• Untitled01.jpg
    Untitled01.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 55
with kate moss and sadie

Attachments

• Untitled01.jpg
    Untitled01.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 127
you're right-but I think that most of the time we have been socialized to believe that "style" has to be this spectacular thing. There is something to be said about style that is casual and minimal in a unique way. I don't necesarily believe things should be "spectacular" all of the time. If that were the case then- what we define as spectacular would become boring and mundane.I like how she dresses-in regard to who she has become in her life after modeling- a photographer, a mom, an older and more refined person. :wink:

probably after charles mingus who is an incredible musician from days gone by

She is such a godess!
The thing I really like about her style is that she always looks so comfortable in what she is wearing, as if it is what she always wears, not some outfit carefully seected by a stylist. I love looking at candid photos of her fo this reason, i just find her style interesting. I love the colours, patterns and materials of her clothes. She is definately a style icon to me and these are some photos I like of her.
100077000.jpg

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/3019246....4C6EC9E5AF33D75

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/2498519....5BBE5E240E9D78D

And at a recent event
http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/50897536...46E0FE5CEDF1FC5

My favourite outfit of hers ever! Love the arm-thingies
http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/1327584....B245CE6055C8F8B

Sorry if this is just a bit too enthusiastic but in my opinion, she doesn't get praised enough.

she looks good, but nothing out of ordinary...she dresses like a model.

Originally posted by cosmocat@May 27th, 2004 - 1:43 pm
She is such a godess!
The thing I really like about her style is that she always looks so comfortable in what she is wearing, as if it is what she always wears, not some outfit carefully seected by a stylist. I love looking at candid photos of her fo this reason, i just find her style interesting. I love the colours, patterns and materials of her clothes. She is definately a style icon to me and these are some photos I like of her.

100077000.jpg

she looks great there! her style can be a bit on an off i find, sometimes she'll look absoloutly stunning and other times ...just not.

loving her make up in that photo though, she looks really stylish.

I love her casual/stylish looks :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoutshonor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->