InStyle UK April 2009: Helena Christensen by Don Flood

DiamondSea

she had boys in her room
Reaction score
article-1159222-03BDBE20000005DC-62_233x313.jpg

article-1159222-03BDBE1D000005DC-933_468x783.jpg

article-1159222-03BDBE23000005DC-786_468x529.jpg

She was married to actor Norman Reedus for five years and has romanced a string of stars including Josh Hartnett, Leonardo DiCaprio and the late Michael Hutchence.

But Helena Christensen has revealed that she has never lived with a man.
The supermodel has only ever shared her home with her son Mingus, nine, and admits she'd now struggle to cohabitate with anyone else.

She told InStyle magazine: 'I’ve never lived with anyone except my son. My life is travel, so it just happened that way.

'It’s not like I set out to live like that, but now it would be a big thing to move in with somebody.

'I’m used to my own place, my own things. But you know, if I met the right person, I’m sure I’d be like, "Move in tomorrow, put your things everywhere". That would probably work for a while and then I’d need a bit of balance!'

The former Miss Denmark, who has been dating Paul Banks of rock band Interpol since 2007, is more open when it comes to the prospect of having another baby.

Asked if she'd like to have more children, she replied: 'Oh yeah. Though it’s so amazing what I have. I look at my child and think, if me and his father could create this, what else could you create?'

Helena, one of the original Nineties supermodels, rang in her 40th birthday on Christmas Day last year but says she's in the best form of her life.

'Age in itself doesn’t freak me out. I’m in better shape than I was at 25 because I’m actually doing something physical, which I never did until two years ago because I was way too lazy.

'I try to go boxing twice a week and I run, but after exactly 21 minutes, I’m ready to lie down and vomit. I’m super-lucky with my metabolism.

'I eat more than anyone I know, so I have to be realistic – that might not always be the situation. That’s why I chose really intense training. It was a question of, if I want to continue eating that much, I need to balance it out.'
Daily Mail

Sorry! I did a Title Search for "Helena" in the Magazine forum, but obviously it didn't show the InStyle thread. I'm sure a mod will delete soon..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->