Helena Christensen

cosmocat said:
^Your need to give a credit for your pics otherwise they'll be deletd. Thanks for contributing.
hmm..., they were saved on my computer for ages, so I forgot where I got them from in the first place!

oolie coco said:
Thanks Laska for the pics!

Is Helena still with Norman?
i think she has split up with him although I'm not sure, I might be wrong though..........

^They've definately split up, a couple of years ago now. She's dating someone else, can't remember his name.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ they were so good together. mingus is going to be (and already is) a gorgeous looking boy. i have a huge crush on norman

Helena is now dating this guy - his name is Rasmus Walter Hansen - i think he is a danish model - Whatever he is - he's hot :-o

Helena was one of my favorite girls to hit in the 1990s. She was pretty fierce. Here are quite a few of my favorite Helena photos. Photo Credits: Sante D'Orazio, Peter Lindbergh, Gilles Bensimon, bwgreyscale.

Attachments

• MMD3.JPG
    MMD3.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 13
  • helena672.jpg
    helena672.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 15
ye..he's hot..but isn't he younger than her?...i think she looks a lil too old for him

www.isifa.com
watermark.php
watermark.php

watermark.php

tootty1986 said:
Helena is now dating this guy - his name is Rasmus Walter Hansen - i think he is a danish model - Whatever he is - he's hot :-o
He's the lead singer of Danish band Grand Avenue: http://www.grandavenue.dk/

anhphan said:
ye..he's hot..but isn't he younger than her?...i think she looks a lil too old for him
She's about ten years older than him, but who cares. They make a nice couple. ^_^ :flower:

Maybe it is just me - or does Helena look like Carmen Kass? :unsure:

2535P0047.jpg

i see it too. especially in the last pic posted. i think it's because of the lips.

Mettchen said:
i see it too. especially in the last pic posted. i think it's because of the lips.

*phew* I'm glad you saw it too Mettchen! :wink: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->