downsized_Helena Christensen - 20000210_wwb_k03_206[1].hi.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 9
  • downsized_Helena Christensen - 20000326_chr_o05_003[1].hi.jpg
    downsized_Helena Christensen - 20000326_chr_o05_003[1].hi.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 8
  • downsized_Helena Christensen - 20000326_hal_o05_653[1].hi.jpg
    downsized_Helena Christensen - 20000326_hal_o05_653[1].hi.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 11
I never cared for her much, but wtf happened to her face??? :shock: She literally looks older than my fifty-year-old mother and she's only in her mid thirties.

marqueemoon said:
I never cared for her much, but wtf happened to her face??? :shock: She literally looks older than my fifty-year-old mother and she's only in her mid thirties.

I know, let's break down her problem areas:
-broad face
-over-pronounced fernum
-pug nose
-grannylike eyebags
-Chuckie resemblance
-bad body

Oh, whoops. Wrong model :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
She's extremely gorgeous,oh come on!She's no longer 20.She's one of the most beautiful ever and still has appeal.

AshtonK said:
I know, let's break down her problem areas:
-broad face
-over-pronounced fernum
-pug nose
-grannylike eyebags
-Chuckie resemblance
-bad body

Oh, whoops. Wrong model :woot:

Stop pulling out the Stam card at every turn! It's getting old. :lol: But for the sake of argument...

Helena:
-flat, squished, broad face
-extremely droopy eyes
-contourless features
-low cheekbones
-unfortunate Cameron Diaz resemblance
-fat, misshapen upper lip
-droopy, jut-chin
-mud-colored skin

and that's just when she was young...

I'll give you Stam's disappointing body, but the rest of the flaws you mentioned actually add to her unique appeal (the eyebags and upturned nose in particular). Still don't see the Chucky resemblance aside from the coloring.

P.S.: What's a fernum? I looked it up on google images and was besieged with pierced genitalia. :sick:

:rofl:

Is this what you were talking about?
http://www.redoctopustattoos.com/Dottie/Piercing/Piercing.html

My friend saw the bottom of your post before I did. :lol:

Fernum = the space between the nose and the mouth, or so I thought...maybe I spelled it wrong. Maybe it's frenum?? Anyway, I know that's exactly what AshtonK means.

By the way, my guy friends ALL see the Chuckie doll resemblance. My best friend said she looked like Bride of Chucky. Actually I'll grant she looks pretty from afar, but when you get up-close..............:o :blink: :doh:

galviggo said:
:rofl:

Is this what you were talking about?
http://www.redoctopustattoos.com/Dottie/Piercing/Piercing.html

My friend saw the bottom of your post before I did. :lol:

Fernum = the space between the nose and the mouth, or so I thought...maybe I spelled it wrong. Maybe it's frenum?? Anyway, I know that's exactly what AshtonK means.

By the way, my guy friends ALL see the Chuckie doll resemblance. My best friend said she looked like Bride of Chucky. Actually I'll grant she looks pretty from afar, but when you get up-close..............:o :blink: :doh:

Did you show your friends Jessica's good pics or her bad-dye-job-trashy-makeup pics?

goodgosh overly critical much? the woman is gorgeous.

Thank you sooo much Tootty for posting all those amazing pics! :kiss: That's the most comprehensive collection of Helena I've ever seen... maybe you should start a website or something? Do you happen to have more pics of her late 90s-2000s style & especially the ones of her apartment/decor? I think they were in some magazine but my dad threw it out when we moved and I've been looking for them ever since. :cry: thanks again sweets! :flower: :heart::heart: :heart:

Tinuviel said:
goodgosh overly critical much? the woman is gorgeous.

Thank you sooo much Tootty for posting all those amazing pics! :kiss: That's the most comprehensive collection of Helena I've ever seen... maybe you should start a website or something? Do you happen to have more pics of her late 90s-2000s style & especially the ones of her apartment/decor? I think they were in some magazine but my dad threw it out when we moved and I've been looking for them ever since. :cry: thanks again sweets! :flower: :heart::heart: :heart:

I agree. In sum: Helena >>>>>>> Jessica. The former was beautiful in her prime, and blessed with the most amazing aqua eyes, while the latter is just :sick: :sick: :sick: and then some. Her face is blech.

marqueemoon said:
Did you show your friends Jessica's good pics or her bad-dye-job-trashy-makeup pics?

Of course I didn't show them the streetwalker pictures!; I was totally fair! I showed them the last 2 consecutive pages of her thread a few days ago. After the first thread they asked me to move on. :lol: :rolleyes: I didn't see the Chucky resemblance right away (back when I had trouble separating her from Heather from Caroline T.), but one day months later it hit me. My guy friends, however, saw it immediately independently of me and of one another!

galviggo said:
Of course I didn't show them the streetwalker pictures!; I was totally fair! I showed them the last 2 consecutive pages of her thread a few days ago. After the first thread they asked me to move on. :lol: :rolleyes: I didn't see the Chucky resemblance right away (back when I had trouble separating her from Heather from Caroline T.), but one day months later it hit me. My guy friends, however, saw it immediately independently of me and of one another!

Her face is an acquired taste. At the beginning of her thread a lot of people don't like her but by the end she has converted most of her critics. You two are stubborn, though. :wink:

AshtonK said:
I agree. In sum: Helena >>>>>>> Jessica. The former was beautiful in her prime, and blessed with the most amazing aqua eyes, while the latter is just :sick: :sick: :sick: and then some. Her face is blech.
Sorry, but I can't take your insults seriously when you harbor a fancy for that insipid-alien-duck-mongoloid. You know who I'm talking about. She's so inferior to Jessica in every respect. I said recently that Gemma's "conventionally" prettier, but I came to my senses when I realized that most people consider Jessica very pretty while Gemma strikes the fear of God in everybody who isn't a fifteen-year-old, fashion-obsessed girl. :shock: She has a nice smile and good skin, but the rest looks like something out of a bad dream.
attachment.php
02f.jpg

style.com, firstview.com

Anyway, I suspect a mod will shut us down soon since we've gotten waaay off topic.

Sloan said:
I saw it...kind of interesting. I wouldn't want to see what I look lik for the entire 2 minutes just standing there. :wacko:

Helena is beautiful!
:D YES SHE IS BEAUTIFUL.BUT IM NOT SURE WHAT SHE DOING IN THE VIDEO.

i liked her better when she was young....but..u can't blame the woman..at least she's not plastic surgery or botox obsessed like the others... plus she's got a child....and a divorce...give her a break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Filanga
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->