Helena Christensen

Thanks for the update KissMiss! Hope u don't mind but I thought I'd re-post the same set in HQ.

Ole Lynggaard

^wow beautiful shots. her eyes are killer and the nail polish is a perfect color on her very striking

Thanks for the update KissMiss! Hope u don't mind but I thought I'd re-post the same set in HQ.
[]
Ole Lynggaard

of course not!:-) am eternally grateful! :flower:
I would kill for this catalogue... When Helena works with right ppl she is truly the best!:-)

look what I found!;-))

no idea what magazine or year it is from... looks like it could be from 88 or 89...

viglink

okay it seems it is from DAELLS catalogue which is supposed to be an old Danish dep store...

Model: Helena Christensen
Photographer: Paola Kudacki
Magazine: 25
Editorial: Heroes

models

WOW SHE LOOKS STUNNING!

Karl Lagerfeld F/W 92-93 Helena Christensen by Karl Lagerfeld

My scans

Sonia Rykiel F/W 92-93 Helena Christensen by Peter Lindbergh

My scan

Sonia Rykiel is o e of my all to,e favourites... Thanks for refreshing our memory:-)

25 magazine: How much you say? oh dear....

reprint from 25

I checked the 25 magazine out in Selfridges, there was one open for display and it was really stunning and the presentation is outstanding but once I saw the price tag, I quickly changed my mind. £72 for a magazine? I have first edition hardback books that cost me less:lol:
What a shame this is not really aimed at normal public but obviously a very niche audience with big big wallets:(
Helena's only photo is reminiscent of the old days with Irving Penn, stunning.:heart:

Hello magazine 04.10.1997
Cindy, Helena and Yasmin celebrate the wedding of supermodel Gail Elliot
Source: thefab5brumies.de

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 11
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 13
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
What's up with her latest collection for Triumph? Anyone know when it comes out?

SPY magazine July/August 1995
Source: books.google.com

Attachments

• spy1995.jpg
    spy1995.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator:
reprint from 25

I checked the 25 magazine out in Selfridges, there was one open for display and it was really stunning and the presentation is outstanding but once I saw the price tag, I quickly changed my mind. £72 for a magazine? I have first edition hardback books that cost me less:lol:
What a shame this is not really aimed at normal public but obviously a very niche audience with big big wallets:(
Helena's only photo is reminiscent of the old days with Irving Penn, stunning.:heart:

Yep, a truly ridiculous price... Thanks for sharing urnexperience:-)

What's up with her latest collection for Triumph? Anyone know when it comes out?

No idea... We've only seen one pic so far and the only other i know is that it was not shot by Rankin this time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDhouglas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->