Helena Christensen

Helena and Paul Banks in NYC

zurnal24.si

Last edited by a moderator:
oh! shes wearing the dress I've been wanting to buy! this proves that i really love her taste....and even she said she loves the dress i was wearing when i ran into her at a restaurant in NY....i believe she and i def share tastes in designs! haha
Love her.

oh! shes wearing the dress I've been wanting to buy! this proves that i really love her taste....and even she said she loves the dress i was wearing when i ran into her at a restaurant in NY....i believe she and i def share tastes in designs! haha
Love her.

WOW you've met her?! another lucky one;-)

WOW you've met her?! another lucky one;-)

i did in September last year!
she was with Paul and i asked her for a photo of me and her and she was like "he can do that" and he kindly took a pic of me and her with my iPhone!
and she and i even did a bit of chat!
they both are really sweet people. its like perfect harmony!
they share the same kind of sweetest smiles!

btw, Ms Grace Coddington was there at other table too and i saw her saying hello to Helena :smile:
AND earlier the same day, i saw Victoria (Beckham) wearing a cute pink mini dress (of her own design of course)leaving the restaurant in SOHO where i was having lunch too. haha
it was a very "New York Fashion Week" day :smile:

i did in September last year!
she was with Paul and i asked her for a photo of me and her and she was like "he can do that" and he kindly took a pic of me and her with my iPhone!
and she and i even did a bit of chat!
they both are really sweet people. its like perfect harmony!
they share the same kind of sweetest smiles!

btw, Ms Grace Coddington was there at other table too and i saw her saying hello to Helena :smile:
AND earlier the same day, i saw Victoria (Beckham) wearing a cute pink mini dress (of her own design of course)leaving the restaurant in SOHO where i was having lunch too. haha
it was a very "New York Fashion Week" day :smile:

Haha... well done you! I've met Helena as well and I must agree she was incredibly sweet... we did chat a bit as well... and yes, how gorgeous is she in real?! honestly!

Wow, every single person that meets her has nothing but nice things to say about her, it's great to hear :smile: I wish she'd join Twitter, even if only to stay up to date on all her projects.

Wow, every single person that meets her has nothing but nice things to say about her, it's great to hear :smile: I wish she'd join Twitter, even if only to stay up to date on all her projects.

I know... I appreciate her not wanting to share her personal life and to be perfectly, honest I think it is a very healthy way to be... but would be good to know what is she up to professionally... cos I always managed to miss things;-)

More Ole Lynggaard Shots by Marc Hom

serlinassociates & ekstrabladet.dk

''Seven Psychopaths'' Screening in NYC - October 10, 2012

tlfan.to (posted by Tikipeter)

by the way, she has been finally added to the industry icons' list at models.com

at Margiela H/M Party

cq5dam-web_-648-4862.png

lamodadubai

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annaaa123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->