Helena Christensen

I found some deadly gorgeous film stills...

Here u can find the trailer...

http://www.cyrilguyot.com/films/tomfordmissing/tomford.mov

Tom Ford is Missing

The film, a sorf of 007 spoof, was produced by Tom's friend Kevin Krier for his company Kevin Krier Associates, and directed by 25-years-old Cyril Guyot. It was premiered on early April 2004 at the Tribeca Film Center, as a cinematic homage to the designer, who had just departed from Gucci and YSL at that time. You read it, this was filmed more than one year ago, long before Mariacarla started taking her acting classes. Nevertheless, it's still a good sample of what will come next.

This link will take you straight to the Tom Ford is Missing page on Cyril's website, where you can view the film as well as the film stills. Meanwhile if you click on the image-strip above, you will be taken into a page, made by yours truly, containing the direct link to download the video (12.36 MB, requires Quick Time Player for viewing) and 132 frame-by-frame image sequence of Mariacarla's performance. She only appears for less than four seconds, between 0:49 and 0:53 in this 1:55 video. That's all? Of course not. Her scene is much longer than that, but what we've got here is only a trailer of the movie, edited from the full length video (I don't have it, read on for the explanation). You'll see that Mariacarla's acting isn't too far removed from her catwalk action. She does both in a natural way, as always.

The actual movie has a running time of approximately 23 minutes, and is still categorized as a form of short movie anyway. The format of the film is 35mm, shot mainly in black and white, although there are some color moments too. Getting a copy is next to impossible, as the movie itself is not available commercially. This is an exclusive film for the fashion industry, starring some well-known fashion names. The female characters, in order of appearance in the trailer, are Elise Crombez, Karen Elson, Liya Kebede, Shalom Harlow, Mariacarla Boscono, Helena Christensen, Natasha Vojnovic, Amanda Moore, Ujjwala Raut, Hana Soukupova, Daria Werbowy, Erin Wasson and Carine Roitfeld.

http://www.mariacarlaboscono.hpg.ig.com.br/archive19.html

No Idea;-(((

S/S was OK...Ultimo, Jacobs and Co, VeroModa...

but as regards 06/07..no idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, dear Vaho, I will look when the Fall magazines start to be published. I hope she is there!:flower: :woot:

ilovelachapelle said:
Helena for Pirelli 1994

Absolutely Gorgeous...
:heart: Source: www.pirelli.com:heart:

My favotire is that one;-))) once i've seen the video shot about making Pirelli Calendar1994...if not mistaken it was broadcasted via fashion TV.

Thank u ilovelachapelle

ShanaLucas said:
Well, dear Vaho, I will look when the Fall magazines start to be published. I hope she is there!:flower: :woot:

Thank U Shan...u r Angel;-))) ... I will look forward to it in London as well;-)))) By the way where is Emilia???

Fall ads are already starting to appear in some magazines, but the majority of them will hit in the September issues (middle of August). I'll keep an eye out for Helena!:D

Emilia is on holiday...she'll be back soon.:flower:

Joseph26 said:
those pics are not from the same session, the editorial by André Rau was published in Elle Magazine.

Two more from these thread - ph. Andre Rau

The pic of the Marie Claire cover is from the Chanel 1995 Campaign. :wink:

FamousBabes

Last edited by a moderator:
Joseph26 said:
those pics are not from the same session, the editorial by André Rau was published in Elle Magazine.

Two more from these thread - ph. Andre Rau

FamousBabes

KissMiss said:
My favotire is that one;-))) once i've seen the video shot about making Pirelli Calendar1994...if not mistaken it was broadcasted via fashion TV.

Thank u ilovelachapelle

that's right, E! television also broadcasted it. Cindy also was there ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->