000096138000003.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 11
  • Michael with Helena.jpg
    Michael with Helena.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Monaco 1992 World Music Awards.JPG
    Monaco 1992 World Music Awards.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 14
does nebody no the reason y he committed suicide??...:S...i'd hate it if it was b/c they broke up

yaznayu said:
No, KissMiss, Paula had 3 children from preious marriage (with Bob Geldof - Live Aid) From Michael she gave birth to a daughter.

I read a book about Michael's death, when Helena knew about it, she flew atraight to Sydney to be present at his funeral (together with another Michael's ex Kylie Minogue). She had strong feelings for him long a time, after he left her for Paula.

This is photo of Helena at Michael's funeral in 1997 (and one of Kylie, also there)

I think i didn't say anything contradicting to the facts presented by you;-) Anyway thanks for pix and additional facts;-)

a very good surprise, Helena is in french ELLE magazine, pics are taken at her home in New York.
Sorry for bad quality of my pics.

P1010004.jpg

october said:
a very good surprise, Helena is in french ELLE magazine, pics are taken at her home in New York.
Sorry for bad quality of my pics.

Ahhh!!:buzz: Fantastic!! Helena is on French Elle!!:woot: Beautiful!! Thank you october!:flower:

And thanks for the photos everyone!!:flower: :heart:

Here is flashback to a very pregnant Helena...

NOW, July 1999, scanned by me:flower:

NowJuly1999.jpg

Michael commited suicide in 1997, but he and Helena split in the end of 1994. He was in troubled relationship with mother-of-three, British TV host, Paula Yates. She gave birth to his daughter, Tiger Lily in 1996. Both Paula and Michael took drugs and when he decided to leave her, she threatened him with taking away the child. Michael was in deep depression, took drugs, anti-depressants and in 1997 he hang himself in Sydney hotel.

yaznayu said:
Michael commited suicide in 1997, but he and Helena split in the end of 1994. He was in troubled relationship with mother-of-three, British TV host, Paula Yates. She gave birth to his daughter, Tiger Lily in 1996. Both Paula and Michael took drugs and when he decided to leave her, she threatened him with taking away the child. Michael was in deep depression, took drugs, anti-depressants and in 1997 he hang himself in Sydney hotel.

They have split in 1995...if not miskaten in the end of 1995...I remember MTV Music Awards of 1995 where they while presenting the nominations gave a very Frech Kiss to each other;-))) Poor Kylie was present at this show as well...

Oooh, thanks for the Vogue UK ed. I'd never seen the whole thing before! :heart:

ShanaLucas said:
Ahhh!!:buzz: Fantastic!! Helena is on French Elle!!:woot: Beautiful!! Thank you october!:flower:

And thanks for the photos everyone!!:flower: :heart:

Here is flashback to a very pregnant Helena...

NOW, July 1999, scanned by me:flower:

A very nice FLASHBACK;-) Thanks SHAN;-)))

KissMiss, in the book Paula, Michael and Bob (Everything you know is wong) is said - end 1994-beginning 1995. On 22 July, 1996, Paula gave birth to Tiger Lily, so if even they split in the end of 1995 - he cheated a lot!!! on her. Tiger was concieved in October (November). Plus, Paula officially left her previous husband and took three kids to move in with Michael in summer 1995.

yaznayu said:
KissMiss, in the book Paula, Michael and Bob (Everything you know is wong) is said - end 1994-beginning 1995. On 22 July, 1996, Paula gave birth to Tiger Lily, so if even they split in the end of 1995 - he cheated a lot!!! on her. Tiger was concieved in October (November). Plus, Paula officially left her previous husband and took three kids to move in with Michael in summer 1995.

Mr. yaznayu = "IKNOW"...probably you know better...but truly to say i don't really care about Paula either Michael that much. Michael was a great singer. That's all what i feel about him. Maybe i'm mixed up with dates but what can i do if i have seen them together at 1995 MTV music awards which usually takes place in november:D in 1996 Helena was invited as a presented one more time. but this time she was without Michael. Maybe you can check it at the web-site of the European MTV.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow guys, such a great news, Helena in a new Elle Cover, :flower: thanks Emilia, October, yaznayu and Kismiss, it's a pleasure to see this thread. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->