Helmut Lang F/W 2022.23 New York

Instead of regurgitating the label archives (once more), they should focus in building new vocabulary to add to that archive.
Creating a new look based in Lang´s style does not mean changing little details of his iconic pieces.

Is it so hard just trying to think "What Helmut would do now in 2022?" (well, the answer would be to quit fashion industry again, seeing its current state...but...).

Last edited:
Instead of regurgitating the label archives (once more), they should focus in building new vocabulary to add to that archive.
Creating a new look based in Lang´s style does not mean changing little details of his iconic pieces.

Is it so hard just trying to think "What Helmut would do now in 2022?" (well, the answer would be to quit fashion industry again, seeing its current state...but...).
they've had their chance at 'new lang'. they've also had a go at 'modernizing' the archive. just give me more cuiron, jeans and handcuff bracelets so I don't have to scour ebay anymore.

i realize this is pithy but that's about all I can muster.

Calvin by Raf was more Helmut Lang than Helmut Lang will ever be. I love the references to spring 2001 but this is a mess. I know it’s contemporary but why does it looks so cheap? Even with all the retouching? A lot of contemporary brands have a better perceived quality than this…

A somber beginning to NYFW lets hope there are collections that don't remind us of 2020/21

I have a feelin gif this was presented and styled differently it would make a hell of a difference. These covid era at home presentations are way too dull

WHAT?!?!? WHYYYYYY!??! Please take a break for a few seasons and come back with something exciting.

It’s not very good. You can call it current Givenchy but Helmut Lang it ain’t…

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->