Helmut Lang Jeans

tuomas said:
By the way, is there any news about Lang's future?

there is a huge thread on it in this forum, you can search for it.

I've been looking for a pair of black helmut lang jeans with boot-cut now for quite a while, but can't ever seem to find any!:( I've been looking a lot on ebay, since they don't really sell anything in Norway..
Anyways, do anyone know where I can find those helmut lang jeans?
Anywhere I can order them from?

Here's a pic(spring summer 2003)

lan030.jpg

vogue.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought they stopped producing them when the house closed . . .

anywho, helmut langs are alright, but i think they've been popular bc of the hype. if you're looking for the minimalistic, logoless jeans i've always favored APC over HL. the raw denim is a deeper blue and fades out nicer and construction is as tough as nails. if you look on superfuture.com and styleforum.net you'll find numerous threads on APC's by all the denimheads.

ebay is always a good source for everything helmut lang....that's where i get my lang shoes from nowadays!

duke_gnu: I doubt that you find that specific pair of jeans, but Steen & Strøm in Oslo carries Helmut Lang's jeans.

Thank you! and yeah, minimalistic, logoless jeans are excactly what I'm looking for:D So APC sounds great!
and thanks, LVizo, I had no idea they were selling HL jeans at Steen & Strøm:huh:^_^I'll defi[SIZE=-1]nitalybe looking there! [/SIZE]

didn't the designers from habitual drop their line habitual and now are designers for helmut lang?

Yes, they have. Check out the numerous threads on the topic in the forum. They'll be debuting the collection in the spring.

andrew said:
I'm usually an ebay spendthrift, but when I saw a few different pairs of the 2% elastene's at a store in Seattle, I got one of each (the bill was around $800, which is crazy for me). Worth every penny; writing this post makes me want to go buy some more.

Don't you love it when this happens? You invest in a quality piece that is way outside your price range, but it pays for itself b/c you wear it constantly and it is timeless. Its fashion

I digress.. but that is just the best thing! I'm going to have to check out some HL jeans. Where do they sell them? I thought Helmet Lang stopped production?

droogist said:
^ The Italian cut it HL's "dorky jean" cut - you know, wide in the thigh and tapered. I wouldn't recommend it.

I'm not sure what the APC New Standards look like, but HL's Classic cut is, true to its name, a pretty standard-looking slim-ish jean. Maybe that's what you're looking for...

ooooh hehehe i have to admit i'm in love with the roomy upper and tapered lower look... :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->