Helmut Lang S/S 10 New York

This collection is absolutely wonderful, very wearable.
Nothing too exciting but it's gorgeous nonetheless.

one question ...

is that some sort of harem shorts worn onto leggings ?
or is it a harem-jodphur ?

I really can't hide my disappointment...I mean, last fall's runway was overrun with vintage Helmut Lang influences and references from Rad Hourani to Stella McCartney - he really was one of the greatest designers out there, and now this insipid collection from the design team.....

Boring and I dont like the harem pants ugh

I really really love it. the couple did not imitate what helmut had done, but stayed true to helmut's aesthetics.

m sorry but those are the most horrific pants/harem shorts I have ever seen.

Seriously. It looks absolutely nasty. anyone agree???
Mind you, the rest is great.. but these shorts kill it for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
They should just rename this ACNE! They just can't make this resembling Helmut Lang even after all these seasons. It's lacking all the certain attitude that made simple Helmut designs so cool. Boo!

I really like the patterns and the degrade color dresses are beautiful!

Nothing new but I love it. Especially the last 4 pieces.

Helmut Lang used to be such a great brand. But since Helmut left, it's been so blah. This looks nothing more than a sorry knock-off of Rick Owens with a heavy dose of Alexander Wang...

So bored by this. I swear I'm skipping New York next season.

i've said this so many times... maybe i should swear never to say it again.
it's just like the DG shows. i care less and less every season, but it's still inevitable to open the thread with that little bit of hope for something exciting!

God I miss Helmut. I mean, I get it, it's been a while, and they shouldn't bother trying to xerox what he himself did. But every season I'm left wondering why there isn't even a shred of what the label is all about in the clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->