Help Me Find : More Accessories

^This one, which is real Fox Fur is £2,900.

00200m.jpg

*Style.com

^I'm really unsure if they have done a Faux version, why not call your nearest Prada Boutique ? they'll be able to assist you further, but I'm almost certain they didn't do a Faux version :flower:.

^Oh they did. Prada calls it 'eco fur'. It's £450 for the faux. Thanks!! :smile:

Hi Chanelcouture09, do you know if that's the faux fur one? I was just thinking it couldn't be £450 because it's USD390 before tax and that would make the price difference absolutely mental! Wich version is this one you're referring to? Is it the faux one which MK Olsen was sported wearing recently?
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah its a Faux fur, i saw it in plain White and Pink, the one MK was wearing was the Fox Fur version that retails for £2,900.

Awesome! I don't know why I was quoted £420 by the people at selfridges london when I called last week. Oh well. It shall be mine! Cheers for that. :smile:
Posted via Mobile Device

Anyone know where I can find a body chain similar to this? I have seen one at asos but I am going on holiday in about a week so I don't have time to order it online :( So if you know any high street stores that carry something similar , please let me know :smile: Or if you have a DIY tutorial or something, that would be great too :smile:
9821.jpg

outfitidentifier.com

When posting images for Identifying PLEASE remember to Credit your Sources otherwise your posts will be deleted as per tFS rules,
Thank you :flower:.

Anyone know where I could find a not-so-expensive shackle bracelet that is similar to this one?

14344349.jpg

nauticalluxuries.com

Does anyone know when the prada saffiano calf leather wallet will be made available

hey guys! does anyone know when the Prada Saffiano Calf Leather wallet will be made available for purchase on their e store? as of right now it says "coming soon" but i'm wondering if anyone knows the exact date. thank you!

here's a picture for reference:

1M0204_ZLP_F0G0S-D_1.jpg

(photo credit to store.prada.com)

these eyeglasses are dolce & gabbana ss 2012 ... I want to buy them but I need exact name of these model and color. anyone?

I've send message to dolce&gabbana facebook page and I've send few e-mails but noone respond. they're useless. :angry:

photo: dolcegabbana.it

Does anyone know where I can buy some cool knuckle accessories? Like knuckle rings, or knuckle dusters? Preferably in silver. I'm also wondering if these accessories are "mocks" of the real thing, because in NZ real knuckle dusters are considered armed weapons and illegal to wear in public.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alksdnfskfgikwjfne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->