36.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 97768755.jpg
    97768755.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 97768782.jpg
    97768782.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 0
Website,Find what celebs wear

Okay, I've been searching google for like 20mins with no result lol so decided to ask on here.

There's a website that i've been on before but can't remember the name of.

• It has celebrity pictures
  • Identifies what they are wearing
  • Links to online shops for the clothes
  • also has the option of looking through movie and tv show pictures
It's not who what wear though..

Any help would be appreciated, as it's driving me insane!!

No that's not it.But thankyou for trying to help!

Its more alot of candids
And advertises Gypsy 05 and LnA clothes in the side banners i think.

Nope

Damn, im one of those people that has to find the answer, and knowing that i used to go on it is killing me right now lol

(foto found on fashion is rising . com .... )

i am in love w. the new versace pants popping up in editorials right and left. has anyone seen some dumbed down versions for the masses w. no $$$ like myself??

Attachments

• Versace Spring-Summer 2010 Ad Campaign.jpg
    Versace Spring-Summer 2010 Ad Campaign.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
a cheaper/different version of these shoes. I still want this sort of color though!
dklam2017610099_p2_v1_m56577569831897153_254x500.jpg
shopbop.com

they are derek lam. ive seen tory burch "jakey heel" similar but a little too brown. i basically want the shape, how it ties up the front sort of gladiator/corset. dont care if the heel is shaped that dramatically or from that material, or if the tie is exactly like that.
thanks! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for the perfect military-jacket... :unsure: price till 100 $, and available in germany!! my favorite one by H&M is sold out :(

i need your help so badly!!

pics by hm.com and chinatowner.com

Attachments

• !BpViHzwBmk~$(KGrHqUH-D0EuZJczEW3BLq7RFq4eQ~~_12.jpg
    !BpViHzwBmk~$(KGrHqUH-D0EuZJczEW3BLq7RFq4eQ~~_12.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 31610_largeF.jpg
    31610_largeF.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 0
I'm looking for the perfect military-jacket... :unsure: price till 100 $, and available in germany!! my favorite one by H&M is sold out :(

i need your help so badly!!

pics by hm.com and chinatowner.com
did u try zara? they have few in olive and beige, i think they are v. nice... also, mango has something similar...

thank you m.j. :smile: i was looking at the Mango online shop and couldn't find a military jacket :( i would love to buy it online cause i have no time to go shop... and (SAD SAD SAD) Zara don't have a online shop :(

thank you m.j. :smile: i was looking at the Mango online shop and couldn't find a military jacket :( i would love to buy it online cause i have no time to go shop... and (SAD SAD SAD) Zara don't have a online shop :(

but zara has them 200% sure!!!!! send someone to buy it for u! :P

disproportionate chest size on small frame

does anyone know a good place to shop for larger proportioned chest on small frame body?

i have a relatively petite frame (esp. shoulders) and i really need new tops. it's kind of like i just gave up looking, because the blouses that i like never fit me.

does anyone have a suggestion of brand or store they recommend?

sick of stretchy tops just because they're the only things that will fit properly. it would be really nice to find some jean jackets etc that would fit my shoulders and boobs.

sometimes if i really like something i will bring it to a taylor, but it really starts adding up after a while....

I am looking for a mens military jacket. But budget is up to 500€ (about 700$).

Can anyone recommend a good one?

Christopher Kane GORILLA shirts! I know they've been sold out, and can't find any on ebay. So if anyone who has it, or knows where to get it, let me know.

christopherkaneunisextees.jpg

(jakandjil)

Poulain; This is me. I know it must be hard to be running to a tailor a lot in NY but TRUST ME, it makes all the difference in the world. Our figure is somewhat disproportionate and if you want to fit in the chest and not look ill-fitting, you almost have to go with a larger size that can be taken in a bit on the side seam. I haven't found a store or brand that specifically caters to this in blouses, blazers, button up's, or nice l/s shirts for example
Or learn to sew-that's what I'm going to do.

Anyone know who these shoes are by? The black ones worn by Lily Loveless (the blonde girl)

013bq.jpg

004x.jpg

livejournal.com/~skinsfans

Thanks! :D

Can someone help me ID this dress or one similar?? I have a wedding to go to in the middle of the month, and would LOVE to rock it or something just like it:

340x.jpg

source: daylife.com

THANKKSS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back