Hermès Accessories

that's a very friendly thing to say to people who posted the Hermès bracelets and cuffs that they purchased. up yours!! :flower:

Indeed.
Sometimes one would think that people have been raised by wolves... =)

I actually like the fact that not everyone 'gets' it... it's when something becomes commonly accepted that it loses some of its appeal.. what is the point of buying something that everyone appreciates..sees the beauty of?

^Amen

I love Hermes because it's elegant, but has a bit of a quirk to it, much like my personal style, so it fits in well with my wardrobe. In the endless parade of Gucci logos and Vera Bradley bags, I know that not everyone immediately knows/likes Hermes, and I like that very much.

That tie is much better than expected! I like that. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised since it is Hermes:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have any of you seen the offrandes d'un Jour scarf??? It's my current obsession. plus part of the proceeds go to charity:smile:

Have any of you seen the offrandes d'un Jour scarf??? It's my current obsession. plus part of the proceeds go to charity:smile:
I haven't seen it, but one of my friends was going on and on about it. I'm sure it's gorgeous because IMO Hermes scarfs almost always are. Then again I probably can't afford it :lol:

oo I stopped by Hermes.com as I do often and saw the new Twillys with the Medor Charms..I totally want one:smile:

when you paid for a high price tag, you are brainstormed by yourself to accept it as a "classic", "a piece of wearable art"...bla bla bla ....even though it is just a normal scarf with a normal pattern

hmm.. ok.. I dont think that I've been brainwashed..I do think that they're art. The silk on a regular scarf doesn't even compare to Hermes silk. I have lots of other scarves and I can tell just by touch if it's an Hermes. When I go to thrift stores, I can tell by touch which ties are Hermes, and I have found around ten thus far. I realize it's not for everyone, but I will continue to love Hermes regardless of what others think. Trying to say I get brainwashed is a bit silly, but everyone gets to have an opinion.

bijoux_sppreview.jpg
I want/need her jewelry!

^
what a beautiful campaign! I love the colors and styling of all them.

chaneladdict - do you have any idea what the weave of silk of Hermes is compared to other brands? I'm wondering how tight it is compared to others....

i know i love their new campaign for fall-winter, but I love the product more

No Meg I am not aware of the comparison of the silk. I bet a SA at one of the stores may be able to tell you. Today I did get my Offrandes D'un Jour scarf!!! I got it in the purple colorway, it is beyond gorgeous!!!

omg ostentation was truly personified in that ad! love it :D

Does anyone have any suggestions about a similar bracelet to the Collier de Chien, that doesn't cost $1,000? I love the look of it, but still can't bring myself to justify that much money on a cuff, yet anyway:P

Source: Ebay

Attachments

• 8e14_3.JPG
    8e14_3.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence