Hermès Accessories

My fiance and I visited San Francisco this past week and he purchased for me an H clic clac in pink/silver. It's so lovely and a nice reminder of the fabulous week we had:smile:

So, I'm going to buy a Kelly double tour bracelet and I need help deciding which colour-hardware combo to choose..
I'm getting one in either black or red, most likely red..
I love the gold hardware but as I'm quite pale - perhaps silver would look better?

my hermes collection as requested by foxie-pooh some time ago...

Orange ostrich kelly DOG
black/silver CDC
espresso/gold CDC
chocolate/gold H enamel bracelet
blue jean/matte silver double pousse pousse
kelly 2 bracelet in raisin and silver
kelly double tour in natural leather and gold
pumpkin/silver CDC ring
black/gold medor watch

IMG_4598.jpg

Fabulous! Thanks for the picture! That kelly 2 bracelet looks very interesting...I don't think I've seen that before, where does the second buckle lock onto?

^ it just hangs there.... that one is one of my favorites actually!! i'd like to get something else exotic... like in lizard, but what, idk...

I bought Carré 70 cms 100% soie vintage and the orange/black belt
and Eau Des Merveilles - again!
pict Hermes com

Attachments

• 052170CB86_052000CAAA.jpg
    052170CB86_052000CAAA.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 981721s02.jpg
    981721s02.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 0
Fantastic collection marcj, I am feeling silver hardware for summer... gold is too obvious, and I need something from Hermès...but what? Hmm.

I simply ADORE the CDC ring I have never seen it in the boutiques.

Does it come in small sizes? It is so cool.

^ pucci - I have seen your blog and admired your style - you so need a birkin or a kelly in black clemence with silver or gold hardware...sorry, I know this isn't an accessory but H. accessories are so expensive that you might as well just jump in the deep end and get a bag... a constance would be chic on you too...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pondering the Kelly Double Tour but in black or the natural leather like marcj has...btw so fcuking jealous of your collection! I need to start splurging on accessories.

I have the Kelly bracelet too!
herms.jpg

source: my own photo (do I say that? it's the first time I've posted a photo before...)
I highly recommend it, it's so pretty!

i think victoria beckham has the pousse pousse in black and gold let me try find a pic im not sure tho it looks great on her

Heyz, today I bought the Plumes et Grelots scarf with a dark blue edge.
Does anybody know any information about this scarf?
xxx

(500th post!)

I've never seen the CDC ring either. Has anyone seen the CDC/Medor stud earrings? I'm dying for a pair in palladium hardware.

I've never seen the CDC ring either. Has anyone seen the CDC/Medor stud earrings? I'm dying for a pair in palladium hardware.

I was not aware there were earrings!!! You just made my day...I had no idea what to ask for for my birthday, now I definitely do. If anyone has a pic of these please share!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->