Hermès F/W 10.11 : Constance Jablonski by Paolo Roversi

Wow... that is really chic. I think this is the darkest Hermes campaign to date.

the 2nd shoot of the campaign, she looked like a doll! not really good i think..

The second shot is very awkward. Constance looks frozen in time.

Ok I hate when people complain about the photoshopping in every single campaign posted, but this really has a strange airbrushed look and doesn't feel like Hermès imo :( Also, even thjough I like Constance, this is not a good look for her. It probably could've been abit better with a "sharper" model.

The second shot is very awkward. Constance looks frozen in time.
I think that's the idea... She looks like a thief who gets caught red-handed.

They are still on the "life as a tale" theme so I guess it's different stories again or the whole campaign is Sherlock Holmes inspired.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like the last picture, too much photoshop..:unsure: The second picture is the best so far, very mysterious , dark, but as much as I love Constance, she isn't good choise for this campaign..

The idea is nice but I doubt if Constance is the best model choice :ermm: Plus her expression looks off there, too much photoshop i guess.

The second picture works better for me - Constance's startled expression works with the theme of the ad and also I like the product positioning.

When I saw the first shot I was very disappointed, as Constance looks extremely off-putting and quite clown like. Also seeing it was lensed by Roversi duplicated the disappointment........but, on seeing the whole thing I am pleasently surprised. Although they have gone for a much darker feel, they have still kept the whimsical quality that defines most of their campaigns.
Not bad.

^^ Kudos to the creators of this campaign. Product presentation is brilliant. I really see the luxury with a magical and dramatic mood. Hats off! One of the best ad in this season for me. Thank you so much for the posting!

The last season was so lovely, this is a bit different, but maybe that's because it's for winter :ermm: The company did not disappoint me, it really will be included in my list of favorite, but still, I expected something a bit better ....:unsure:

The shot of her reaching over the balcony for the scarf is my favorite. I can't help but get the feeling, though, that this would have worked better with another model.

this is so brilliant! seeing all of the shots together really showcases how incredible paolo roversi shot this. Is it sad that my favorite/most memorable shot is probably the horse drawn carriage with the Hermes boxes? Constance is good, but that particular shot is the best for me.

i certainly love the atmosphere, but since their theme is still the same, la vie comme un conte, i don't really get the fairy tale connections here...

this is lovely but Constance doesnt sell it for me
i think she was the wrong model for this

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->