Alberta Ferretti S/S 2010 : Constance, Dorothea, Hanne and Kasia by Steven Meisel

it's fresh and i like the them. constance looks really great there

the movement of the dresses look good, but i'm not too sure i can say the same thing about the girls. I want to say their expressions look whimsical but they look borderline confused and out of touch with what's going on.

Thanks Nils :flower: Kasia's pose is hilarious :lol: kinda' awkward, love Constance here

OMG! I love it! The casting :heart: the feel, clothes and all! Adore

I like it so much, the clothes look really beautiful in motion.

Dorothea!:clap:

What a great cast! Alberta Ferretti always allows Meisel to use newer models - Kasia is expected, I'm delighted to see Dorothea again, Hanne looks fantastic, and it's interesting to see Constance by Meisel.

As for the ad itself, I like it. It's not typical Alberta Ferretti by Meisel, but the movement is good and the clothes and models look great. As usual I think this may end up being one of my favourites of the season:D

the movement of the dresses look good, but i'm not too sure i can say the same thing about the girls. I want to say their expressions look whimsical but they look borderline confused and out of touch with what's going on.

Completely agree

I think it's great! One of the few campaigns this season with life and energy. Constance steals the shot IMO :clap:
Literally alive and kicking! :bounce: I love the feel of this with the dark underwater-y background.

what a drastic change. i prefer the classic campaigns like the past seasons.

I like this one too! Love the feel that it imbibes (I just can't figure out yet what feeling is that though) :lol::D Love the casting though why did they drop Viktoriya? :( But on the other hand, I think Constance and Hanne stands out more in this shot. Can't wait to see the rest. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awhetstone1018
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->