Alberta Ferretti S/S 2010 : Constance, Dorothea, Hanne and Kasia by Steven Meisel

i like these as a set, but the photos are not that strong individually, and there's something borderline cliché about the whole idea. also, the ribbons distract from the beautiful dresses. and all those open mouths. :mellow:

albertaferretti.it

:shock: :o Looks like a gatorade promo with ballerinas. I really do not like these. :(

The shots are lovely and the clothes look really beautiful in motion, though I wouldn't mind a brighter background, it doesn't scream summer with the black one. Also some of the girls' expressions don't look appealing, but generally I like it. Glad Constance is here, she's the best one IMO.

there is something about it that i dislike :unsure: and in my opinion constance looks the best also.

Perfect campaign. The most interesting for now.
The girls, the jumps, the ribbons, the soft colors, the dresses...

I really like the fourth shot in the ad, the movement and facial expressions are on the money but the rest of the set is really messy like Flashbang said. Unfortunately this is my least favourite Ferretti campaign under Meisel and it taints the consistency of perfect ads they've had for the last 5 seasons.

whoa!
love the casting (seriously, Alberta Ferretti seems to be so strong when it comes to faces) and it made me check the runway show once again. this ad campaign is pretty incredible considering how much energy and fun it brings to the clothes which, frankly, looked rather uninspiring on a catwalk. that said i'm really curious where does the inspiration for the orient ballerina jumping classes come from?

I don't like this at all because it reminds me of Lacoste. And Lacoste is not anywhere near as luxurious as Alberta Ferretti, so why is she channelling their aesthetic in this campaign?

i really love this! it seems that meisel is suddenly re-invigorated and is feeling fresh!

They're nice, but all of these girls are so diverse and do not compliment each other that it does not work for me.

Thank you very much for scanning, Diciassettee. I really love Constance here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->