Hermès F/W 2020.21 : Lara, Sophie & Mika by Nathaniel Goldberg

Would you actually buy the stuff she makes?
I don’t know what the Dumas are doing. They should give the position to Haider or Zannini or even Pagliangula. Even Bouchra’s work would be more interesting than whatever she is doing...

I would! I’m not saying that she’s making me dream but to be honest I find her clothes (mostly the outerwear and the leather stuff) quite good. Although her last collection was a bit messy, her previous summer was absolutely gorgeous.

I would! I’m not saying that she’s making me dream but to be honest I find her clothes (mostly the outerwear and the leather stuff) quite good. Although her last collection was a bit messy, her previous summer was absolutely gorgeous.
I think that there’s a lack of personality and attitude in her work.
I feel like Margiela, Gaultier and Lemaire understood the women they were creating for. She just makes expensive Sportswear.

The contrast between Veronique’s work and hers is quite sad. I really don’t like her work.

I’m not really an Hermès woman (only Gaultier made me believe I was) but I don’t think her work is inspiring in any shape or form.

I would rather do like Jane Birkin and wear the menswear.

That Avedon campaign is one of the best of Hermes’s history...(and one of the best ever to me). I suddenly wanted a Birkin after that lol.
For me it's the best and it's my favorite!

Lara Mullen

Amica Digital Edition

Eliot Moles le Bailly
hermes-fw-2020-21-campaign-5.jpg

cr: thefashionography

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back