High Heels

Meg-ann

Reaction score
What are the highest heels you have ever worn? Would you like to wear even higher?

4 inch heels, anything else just seems too much for me.

i usually stick to between 3-4 inches when getting heels.

smaller heels work for me, just because they're more comfortable, 2-3 inches sometimes 4 if the shoes are gorgeous

I wear either flats or high heels. For some reason I don't find shoes with heels lower than 4 inch appealing, the whole 'line' of the shoe doesn't seem right to me then. My standard heels are 4 inch, nice height & still comfortable to wear. Some are higher, (4,5 / 5 inch) I do have a pair that's 6 inch, but it has a little platform too :rolleyes:

The highest I wear is 4 inches. Mostly I wear 3 inches. Some flats as well

the highest I've done is six inches - with a platform.

I work in Culture and Rec, so one of the pluses is that I can wear almost anything I want.... one of the downsides is that I'm just not the type of girl who can run in heels. So day to day, I tend to go flats. For going out I usually stick around four inches. But having said that, I'm a tall girl with big feet.

go girls!

5 inch with no platform has gotta be the sexiest thing since kylie :innocent:

LOL

I can not walk in high heels for the life of me!! I think the highest I've worn were 3 inch heels, and I only wore them for a couple of hours. Not that I mind, I am tall enough without heels.

I perfer my flat shoes or platformed shoes. Although, I admit, at times I really do wanna go that extra step in getting spiffied up to wear heels!!

I'm 5'2, so I'm usually in heels. Daily heels are usually around 3 inches, but when I get ready for a night on the town, it can go up to six :blush:

i'm almost always in heels, but only 3-4 inches. I've never gone much higher than that.

Well...I wear flats when the occasion calls for it, but most of the heels I wear are 4.5/5 inch. I do have a pair of 6 inch ones, but those are platformed. I'm a tall girl with out heels (six feet) but I love heels so I can't help but wear them. lol

I just recently went above 4" for the first time. I just love them I never thought you could actually wear a five inch heel and walk around normally! Count me into thee very high heel club :wink:

i usually wear 3-4 inch heels day to day and 4-5 inch heels for going out- i love the way getting dressed up feels and it feels even better to slide your feet in to the perfect pair of manolos, prada, gucci, or choos that compliment your outfit perfectly - there is something about the perfect pair of shoes that just makes me feel so happy...

The hightest I've ever worn are 4.5-5 inches..I wear those more for going out and I wear 3-4 inches for day to day.

Like most of you, I wear 4 inch heels when I wear high heels.

I LOVE high heels...the higher, the better (4-5") BUT I can't walk in them (or at least not for long :unsure: ) so I only wear very high heels to restaurants etc. When I go out I wear sneakers or flats, otherwise I'm thinking of my shoes all the time :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->