Highest Heels

Meg-ann

Reaction score
What are your highest heels? and would you wear higher if you saw a pair you liked?

Originally posted by Meg-ann@Aug 24 2004, 10:45 PM
What are your highest heels? and would you wear higher if you saw a pair you liked?
[snapback]344066[/snapback]​
My highest heels are 4 inches and yes I would wear higher if I could, but i`m afraid 4 inches is my pain limit.

My highest are 5" right now but aways looking for higher:-)

I'd say 3-4 inches, 5 would really hurt

I sometimes even wear my 5" heels to work, no problems. It's all about practice

there's been a thread like this before... :flower:

4 inches... anything past that to me doesn't look as good.

But I usually go with a standard 3" heal - that's most comfortable for me. :smile:

I used to live in 3" heels but they slowly got higher over the years

I bought a killer pair of classic black patent leather stilettos with a roughly 4" heel last year, and wore them maybe twice.

Heels can look so sexy, but are mostly impractical, especially for my current lifestyle. I'm selling them on eBay soon. :lol:

4 1/2 inches. They are gorgeous to look at but I never wear them because they are impossible to walk in!

I don't think they are the best-desinged shoes in the world, I would definitly be open to trying a super-high heel again with a better-made shoe!

5½ inches (without platform) That's the highest I can go for everyday wear, but I'd love to try higher for parties. Unfortunately most shoemakers only make 6" heels from size 7UK and up.. I have a size 6... :cry:

TheSoCalledPrep, i may have found a pair.

do these look high enough to be 5inches?

I love them, i dont they think they look like hooker heels, well maybe a little bit :P

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Aug 25 2004, 11:03 AM
Question: does anyone have any pictures of 5" heels that AREN'T hooker heels?
[snapback]344559[/snapback]​

I have loads of examples:

102.jpg

101.jpg

110.jpg

107.jpg

St03.JPG

sandal01.jpg

I can wear a 5 in. without platforms and with a 1/2-1 in. platform I can go to 6-7 in maybe...with bigger platforms who knows?...I havent tested the limit yet...anyone want to let me play in their queen mums for a day and find out? :buzz:

I have been wearing heels since I was 8(at that age not regularly though and just 2-3 inch thick heel)but I think my feet just had enough of my usual stiletto abuse... I heard about some type of procedure to make your feet painless...any info?

Love those Versace metallic heeled shoes, I think they're very classy and not hookerish at all. Some of those other high heels are very sexy.

As some of you know, I love designing exotic shoes too, these ones are maybe completely impractical, but to get that curly heel, they need to be high.

I have named them Oriel

These blue snake Diors are cool too, lots of straps and a platform, they match very well with the Giselle bag.

Dego,
Love your examples - they look great. Are those your feet on the four pictures at the bottom? If so can I say what good ankles you have and how good they look in those shoes!
For anyone else - how do you push on past about 3 inches - how do you get past that pain barrier?
Charlotte

Anyone else feel a lecture about sleeping in your shoes coming on? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Sugo@Aug 26 2004, 03:27 PM
Anyone else feel a lecture about sleeping in your shoes coming on? :rolleyes:
[snapback]345917[/snapback]​

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence