High Heels

It's good to see i'm not the only one in heels! I just bought a nice pair of 5" heeled ankle boots that i have been living in all week!

4 inches....I read in Bazaar Magazine last year "...A woman who can't walk in high heels is a victim of her own femininity..."

That's a very good question. I have so many really high ones. My boyfriend just bought me a pair of ballet heels like you show here. Those don't count. I don't think I'll ever be able to wear them out of the house.

I think my highest are my Sunset Strip platforms, about 8 1/2". My everyday heels are usually 5-6" of 7" with platforms.

Note that even the model couldn't stand up in them, based on the poses in the photos! Horrid things!!! :lol:

Suzi, any pics of the ballet heels your boyfriend bought?
I agree, they are not the most comfortable shoes to wear, outside of the bedroom!
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by j'adoredior@Dec 17th, 2003 - 9:40 pm
I'm a tall girl with out heels (six feet) but I love heels so I can't help but wear them. lol
Me too :flower: I'm 6 feet too and usually wear flat shoes or trainers, when doing everyday things, going out in the evenings or for special occasions i wear between 2.5 - 4in. :heart:

Ballet pumps - Do people really walk in these..... I have yet to see someone walking in these ridiculous, ugly shoes. :sick:

I personally do not like the ballet ones, at all. And they're definitely not made for walking!

Here is a pair of better 7" heels, that you can actually walk in... if you ever have the desire to wear 7" heels.

1-8.jpg

Hey I like those pumps! I think we will see heels continue to get higher over the next few years until a six inch heel is the normal height for dress shoes!

Originally posted by Meg-ann@Apr 16th, 2004 - 2:51 am
Hey I like those pumps! I think we will see heels continue to get higher over the next few years until a six inch heel is the normal height for dress shoes!
I certainly hope not! :cry:

Hey Purple?

Where do you think heel heights will be going up, down, or the same?

Originally posted by Meg-ann@Apr 16th, 2004 - 2:56 am
Hey Purple?

Where do you think heel heights will be going up, down, or the same?
Apparently the trend a while back was supposed to be for chunky heels. According to US Vogue at least; I really didn't see it happening though.
Personally, I would love for flats to become a bit more popular.

I read that too about the chunky heels, but some were six inches high! I can see that by nest summer here in North America we may see some of those? I find flat shoes to difficult to wear for any period of time. I think it's cause I always wear heels!

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Apr 16th, 2004 - 9:55 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Apr 16th, 2004 - 9:55 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Meg-ann@Apr 16th, 2004 - 2:51 am
I certainly hope not! :cry: [/b][/quote]
OMG what a horrible thought :cry:

I find you get used to wearing a certain height and it just feels natural no matter how high

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->