Hilary Duff

Fujyn

Reaction score
Life is sweet – and getting even sweeter – for the pop world's favorite girl-next-door. Sure, Hilary Duff starred in a monstrously huge TV show but that's, like, so yesterday 'cause Hilary's exercising her right to change her mind and act her age. No more trying to fit a circle into a square. With her first real pop-rock album, Metamorphosis, and the #1 single "So Yesterday," Hilary is finally free to be who she wants to be.
But what do you think of her style ? :P

Attachments

• hilary_0.jpg
    hilary_0.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 73
She is the heroine of the tv show Lizzie Mc Guire

Attachments

• hilary_3.jpg
    hilary_3.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 44
it's alright

except she looks really hot in the come clean video only when she's laying with all the candles. i have a thing for girls in all white.

she looks like crap in the rest of the video. the wet hair that matches her skin doens't really work.

The 2004 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards

Attachments

• photo08.jpg
    photo08.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 239
Originally posted by Fujyn@Apr 11th, 2004 - 3:32 am
The 2004 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards
oh yikes....

it's like a train wrech. you know you shouldn't look but you can't help it.

Next I like this pic, nice smile and the bag is attractive

Attachments

• photo07.jpg
    photo07.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 218
I like this dress, it is simple but the T-shirt is too much tightened it is pity, otherwise the set is nice but I do not like the color of the bag I would have prefer black or beige dark :P

Attachments

• photo06.jpg
    photo06.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 257
Is that a LV papillon? or bed-something? dunno, it looks kinda like it...
I'd say her style is just girly-girl, with some pressure from the manager and stylist :P... I think its ok, I don't really like it, but I wouldn't puke either :lol:

um... Hilary Duff is a sweeet girl!
i like her and i love watching her on the Lizzie McGuire show
but sometimes, i feel she needs a mentor with her fashion sense
i like the pics where she wears gold pants
but in the other pictures, she needs to be much more well-fitted to suit her style

She's a cutie, and she's evolving :wink: :flower:

I think Hilary is really cute and a sweet girl. She just needs to find her own style. Sometimes she looks kinda weird, i.e. at the 2004 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.

I dont mind Hilary Duff..she has a beautiful smile and i liked what she wore in that So Yersterday video

She doesn't really have her own style. I see her as just a typical LA teenager. She wears like jeans, and Juicy, throw in an LV here and there and thats it. Nothing great.

Well, honestly, I really like Hilary, and I really like the way she dresses. But of course, as it is with probably every celebrity at one moment or another, she has had some crazy ideas. But when we look at them, we think, "Omg, that's hidious, I would/could never ever wear that!" But when you think about it, we don't go to movie premieres or store openings etc. [Unless you're lucky haha].
So I'd have to say i'm for her clothing. The stuff that she wears ...

Like I said, i've been a big fan for a long time, but HER clothing line Stuff by Hilary Duff, i'm not the biggest fan of. Some of it is cute, yes, but others ... not so much. They have sillouettes of her on t-shirts, and a picture of her on a backpack ... I dunno, i think they could have gone another way with that.

Here's a picture of Hilary at a recent event ...

Attachments

• hilarytarget.jpg
    hilarytarget.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 184
Originally posted by DeLaRentaGirl@Apr 11th, 2004 - 11:04 am
To be honest, I hate her style. :huh:
So do I...it's so cheesy. Just cheesy, awkward clothes.

i think shes just like any young girl style wise otherwise has a very nice look

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->