US Elle July 2006 - Hilary Duff

Jacque Marcel said:
That's Hilary Duff? Looks more like Erin Wasson...

Lol, just what popped in my mind when I saw it! Weird, how they look quite the same...

I agree with the masses on this one... first thought of Wasson when I saw the cover... :unsure:

me 2. cant wait to see the bigger picture

I like the cover, but I can't believe how similar it is to Evangeline 's cover. Also Hilary is barely recognizable here.

Oh wow...
she does look like Erin Wasson! But I can still see the difference. She actually looks gorgeous to me... and she never has before.

Wow! I did not even recognize her! She looks a lot older in that picture. Looks good though! :smile:

from mtv.com:

Think Hilary Duff's just a goodie-two-shoes for the tween set? She ditches that too-sweet side in the new issue of Elle, taking on her critics in a cover story for the magazine's July issue.
Asked about the fluffy nature of most of her films, she responds, "Um, are you saying my movies are crap?"

Even if Elle doesn't, there's no denying the critics' response — after all, The New York Times' Stephen Holden called her "talent-challenged." "He doesn't really fit the demographic," Duff replied. "So I could really care less. Look at me, and look at where he is — sorry! Would he prefer that I take some super-adult role that is inappropriate so I would have no place to grow? ... Suppose the next thing I did was this super-edgy independent movie where I was pregnant or shooting up. What would that do to my fan base?"
She also has no love for the music critics and radio programmers who dismiss her pop music. "I feel like I do so much," she tells the mag. "And it strikes me that I don't hear myself on the radio. That critics don't really talk about my music. I mean, a song like 'Wake Up' is not for a 50-year-old man with arthritis who doesn't want to get out of bed."

148ejax.jpg
148ejk8.jpg

148g29w.jpg
148g3ys.jpg

148g490.jpg
148jdl3.jpg

ONTD

She looks so much more mature! I thought she looked like Scarlett J. on the cover, myself.

peacelover142002 said:
from mtv.com:

"I mean, a song like 'Wake Up' is not for a 50-year-old man with arthritis who doesn't want to get out of bed."

LOL. :lol:
i like her audacity.

Elle is a fun, not boring version of US vogue. Haha I love Elle and especially this issue, its chocked full of cute stuff to purchase to beatify and stylize yourself for summer. I just subscribed and I'm very happy I did.

Okay the cover is beautiful, but I don't like the editorial pictures at all. She looks stiff and awkward to me, and nothing about the way she looks seems natural anymore.

omg that's creepy!! she looks IDENTICAL to erin in that pic! i can't wait to see more from that photoshoot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alksdnfskfgikwjfne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->