Hong Kong Fashion Week

That Yeung Ching atrocity looks like a cross between Dior and Hussein Chalayan.

i love Hidy Ng's colours :heart:

thanks for posting nay-k

Originally posted by Lena@Jan 14th, 2004 - 4:36 pm
i love Hidy Ng's colours :heart:

thanks for posting nay-k
me too :flower: I like some of it, it's all interesting

and more pics:
I know a lot of people dont like the designs but I love some of them because there are different to the european or american style of design....

I love Douglas Poon, Emily Cheong, Joyce Chan and Koon Hooi a lot :woot:

i'm appreciating your topics on 'developing' fashion capitals nay-k, thanks for sharing :flower:

its true, most 'developing fashion capital' designers are more or less 'lost in space' still there are some talents there.
from your new posts, i like the mood of Emily Cheong and Koon Hoi :heart:

could you post a bit more on them?

Originally posted by Lena@Jan 15th, 2004 - 5:01 am
i'm appreciating your topics on 'developing' fashion capitals nay-k, thanks for sharing :flower:

its true, most 'developing fashion capital' designers are more or less 'lost in space' still there are some talents there.
I agree. :smile: Thanks for sharing nay-k! :flower:

hi lena
i searched for more pics but unfortunatelly the designers are not so well known and I found only the pics I already posted in the yahoo news. but i am trying to find more and i will post them... :wink:

yeung chin--? my goodness i didnt know mono cones were back :doh: think madonna's blonde ambition tour... THAT pales in comparison to THIS!! :doh: :doh: and there's a halloween pumpkin outift there by henry lau! :shock:

nay-k if you take a look at www.amatas.com you will find lots of Hong Kong and other designer collections as well as most other capitals in Asia. I will be at the next Hong Kong Festival in January so as soon as possible after that I will have all the collections posted. Hope you enjoy them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->