Hot Topic

TheSoCalledPrep

Reaction score
A sess pool of victimized teens, believing that by looking different than the "preps", they are rebelling. When, in fact, all they have done is create an equally un-unique monster.

When used by the fashionably concious (US!) certain pieces from this store can be an inexpensive alternative for a darker look.

Let's share things we like from HOT TOPIC.

I have this skirt. it's really short. it's really volume-y. it's like a gothic loli tutu.

:heart: :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
TheSoCalledPrep said:
A sess pool of victimized teens, believing that by looking different than the "preps", they are rebelling. When, in fact, all they have done is create an equally un-unique monster.

*gets flashback from South Park episode*
"If you wanna be a nonconformist, you gotta dress like us and listen to the same music we do!"

Perfect hidden under jeans... or with a gothic loli inspired look... think Gwen Stefani... maybe with a pink dress?

Keep in mind that all of this looks trashy because of the way it is presented on the models... :lol: :wink:

These reminded me of something Strawberry would like...

I really don't like Hot Topic, but to each thier own. :flower:

I have this too... there are also stars on the back, kinda look like paint splatters. it has such a great fit and feel :blush:

A lot of people have Hot Topic becauseof the crowd that it attracts, but it's just clothes...

After sifting through some of their stuff, this is one of the only things I'd consider:

365194_hi

i purchased an older pair of lip service bondage pants from them (original black, without the new pinstriping or trims). skin tight twill with zips from the leg to the knee. i don't wear them much, but the two long straps with buckles at both ends make regular apperances on my day to day pants.

^^ No... I never had!! I looked around, though... there is some really cute stuff. The items under the FETISH section are FRIGHTENING though... :shock:

29-125.jpg

73-80.jpg

56-156.jpg

TheSoCalledPrep said:
These reminded me of something Strawberry would like...
I love the shoes. And have unworn fishnets that colour... :D

I like those shoes then, and that black tutu you own. And all sorts of socks with bows, but not to be dragged down the gothic route... probably.

Prep , I would've never pegged you for a Hot topic girl!

I would wear these jeans
227161_hi
this dress
202675_hi
The bikinis are cute.

deborah please credit the images you posted per tfs guidelines...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->