How I Met Your Mother

I hate Barney and Robin.......... together that is.

still think the show is awesome though.. it's always the highlight of my tuesdays :lol:

I still enjoy the show. It is not as good as the first couple seasons, but still better than any other comedy sitcom.

spoiler?

YESS THEY BROKE UP! I'M SO HAPPY HAHA:lol:
Now they can start focusing on other things than just robin and barney.

I love all the episodes!
I especially loved the Scuba Diver. Lol!

HIMYM is probably the funniest show i've ever seen. it's not funny as it used to be, but still awesome!

This thread has been dormant for almost a year... Time to revive!

I just had this random thought (please don't call me stupid or disturbed:( Do you think it's possible that by the time we meet the mother, Lyndsey Fonseca (the daughter) will be old enough to play the mother herself? :ninja: The producers said that the mother is someone we've seen before... (although they may have changed their mind after that interview) It's not uncommon for daughters to look like carbon-duplicate of their parents.

^ I like your thinking. That chick was in Kickass and said in an interview they hadn't done any more scenes since series one/two.

I didn't know there was a HIMYM thread. Will be visiting more often.

I'm with eternitygoddess :rofl:
I've been waiting ever since I saw the first ep :shock:

That's an interesting theory Verene. It'll be interesting to see! I really enjoyed this weeks episode! I can't decide if I want to meet the mother. I feel like it'll be the end of the show, but at the same time I'm so incredibly curious!! I freaked out in the episode earlier this season when Rachel Bilson was back with her "friend." I bet meeting her would be some sort of season finale though so I don't know why I had that fleeting thought. haha.

oooh I wish german TV brings the new seasons!

I just watched all seasons for first time. It's so funny. I love Barney.

Australia always plays some brand new episodes, but then the next week really old ones! It's so irritating

Personally, I think they should have dumped Grown-Up-Doogie-Howser long ago. He's like a one line joke that drones on endlessly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->