How much cleavage is too much?

I find for big-chested women like myself, it's a lose-lose situation.

Too high collared shirts will emphasise the breast, thereby getting looks there anyway.

Too low, and the cleavage is seen.

Personally, I don't like to show too much because my country is still a rather conservative place, and people stare. However, I don't like to wear normal t-shirt collars. It really emphasize that part and make my M size body L, if you get what I mean.

What I always reveal, and is that cleavage or not, is the start of the 'river'. 1 inch is as far as I would go.

Yet, to some here, that's already trashy.

Well, I am quite big chested, though maybe not as big as you..I have no idea. Anyway, I find v necks really good, they really open up your neckline and make you look slimmer. I find loose prints work well too. Normally, I wear slim jeans and stay loose on top. That's what works for me.

Hmm...wait for them to grow out of puberty (mental or otherwise), then try it again...]
Men grow out of puberty?:shock:
I`m just starting to show cleavage,I`ve never been comfortable with doing that it draws too much attention on me and I`m shy(is there a cure for that?),and I`ve passed the decency line a couple of times but usually without knowing it.

mine are relatively small and perky. i am totally comfortable showing off my boobs. i recently even bought a t shirt that had a huge keyhole on top. it was like, a necklace for the decollete:P
i think its justa comfort thing.. some ppl are comfortable with certain parts of their body. if you are comfortable/confident, then you can pull off any look. i personally wud walk down a street topless, but would not show butt cleavage in the tiniest bit:blush:

daddyslittlegrl8 said:
I'm so glad I found this thread...I had a little incident yesterday. I wore a slightly large fitting top which incidentally showed more of my boobies than I thought. I knew the top was big so I tried my best to adjust it the way I could. Well someone patient at my job decided they want to fill out a comment card saying that my clothes were inappropriate and that men were ogling me in the line......Um, she and her husband were the only people in lines so I guess she got mad because her husband was looking at my boobs. She tried to get me in trouble over this and it pissed me off. I was not trying to show any cleavage at work, but nevertheless a baggy top and ample boobies is a no no. There's really no point to this story other than it has to deal with cleavage and the client pissed me off.

dlg

some women can be so petty...
that woman is obviously completely insecure...:rolleyes:..

hey, it ain't easy being beautiful...:wink:...

:heart:...

Mine are flat, which is why I don't wear a bra sometimes....
making my nipples very noticable :ninja::P

I wish I could be all classy and say that cleavage should be minimal and approriate, but I've pushed my smallish-medium sized boobs up towards my neck more than once and I loved it! It's not good for everyday, but sometimes it's fun to show off A LOT of cleavage and get some attention :lol: :wink:

Mine are flat, which is why I don't wear a bra sometimes....
making my nipples very noticable :ninja::P

I just read your username as saying "LoveMyBoobs" :rofl: Some days I swear I have some sort of dyslexia..

ETA: I didn't realize how old the thread was. Didn't mean to bump it just to make a silly comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im really not a fan of alot of cleavage. Its a rare occasion for me when I show it off a tad (some dresses or fancy shirts). I already have big enough boobs and I don't like attracting the wrong attention for myself, and I feel like leaving more to the imagination can be alot sexier :smile:

I wish I could be all classy and say that cleavage should be minimal and approriate, but I've pushed my smallish-medium sized boobs up towards my neck more than once and I loved it! It's not good for everyday, but sometimes it's fun to show off A LOT of cleavage and get some attention :lol: :wink:

Amen to that :wink:!

i think that when the boobs are too distracting, then its done the wrong way, it is easier to look tacky if you have larger breasts but guess what, Paris Hilton is flatchested and she always always looks tacky.

i think that when the boobs are too distracting, then its done the wrong way, it is easier to look tacky if you have larger breasts but guess what, Paris Hilton is flatchested and she always always looks tacky.

very true.

I think a little bit goes a long way.

As long as it doesn't look like you are one button away from flashing everyone.

I show cleavage but never what would be considered "too much", just a modest amount that can't help but pop up in a v-neck.

The smaller your breasts are the more clevage you get away with!

^ But please, I don't want to see the entire inner silhouette of your breast at work :innocent: And really, I don't love it on the red carpet either ... on most (all?) people they don't match, and that bugs me :lol:

I tried to decide today what is too much cleavage. I thought that any evidence of that boob-age line would be too much. That means the girls are being squashed together and jutted out to say, "BAM! I'm here!" But I still haven't decided. I could never squish my boobs together enough to get them to make a line without hurting myself. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->