How Much Sleep Do You Get?

Those moments before sleep can be terrible or wonderful for me. :lol: If I've been really stressed out or busy, I won't be able to get to sleep for hours because I'm too busy thinking. But if I had a great day, it's always nice to think about it before sleeping. :blush::lol:

^ Yes I do!!

I sleep 1 - 4 hours or none at all since I started university. Now that I'm on my break its more like over 10 hours!! :smile:

I am, and always have been a terrible sleeper. i usually get about 3-4 hours a nite, if that, then my body gets so exhausted it "binge" sleeps for around 10 hours, then make to the same old cycle of 3-4 hrs a nite!

O hours!!!, working all day and night on a final project from collage...IM so tired!!!!

^ awe, you should go on a sleeping marathon of +15 hours during winter break!! lol

usually i sleep since 21:00 p.m 'till 6:30 a.m ... in vacation its from 2:30 'till 13:00 :D

ouch yuk feeling, but you'll pull through
I try to get 8hrs sleep on normal week nights, but end up with only about 6/7.
weekends i think im crazy but i still set my alarm, usually so that ill have a good 9 hrs
so yeh i think im relatively normal

on working days I try to go to bed early but I always come up with things I have to do before going to bed so I sleep for 6-7 hours, I'd like to sleep at least 8 hours on working days. On weekends on the other hands I don't like to sleep too much because I love weekends and want to get as much time out of them as possible. I don't like sleeping to more than 10 in the morning on weekends no matter when I went to bed, I'd rather cath up on the sleep going to bed reeeally early on a working day.

Depends on the weather. I have fibromyalgia, which - during periods of stress or when the weather is changing, means I'm either in too much pain to sleep or my brain returns to active brain waves right after entering REM sleep. During those periods, I barely sleep 8 hours a week and rely HEAVILY on white eyeliner, blush, and under-eye concealer.

When the weather's fine, usually 6-8 hours a night.

Is it only me or does sleeping feel like a waste of time? I've never had this problem before I started University lol.

On school nights maybe 5 hours but now that it is winter break if I'm not out late usually at least 8 hours. But I keep waking up at odd hours like 2 or 3 in the morning with my eyes really dry :(

Over winter break, when I don't have to get up, I've been sleeping up to 13 hours. :lol: I know it's not very healthy but it's been so nice. :D

pinkvolvo said:
Is it only me or does sleeping feel like a waste of time? I've never had this problem before I started University lol.

agree. And its annoying when I don't get enough because then I'm walking in a haze for the day, my body punishing me:lol:

Recently, not much. I've been really busy between taking extra shifts at work and beng sick that sleep is not my first priority but you know you need it when you feel like you're about to fall asleep on the floor...

When I go to school I always try to get 8 hours....but when I have Holidays I sleep A LOT...like 10-12 hours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rachelmartini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->