How Much Would You Be Willing To Spend?

I am willing to pay up to $150.
Of course I would not be able to buy any Manolo's or Choos (unless they are on sale).

im lusting afetr a pair of LE SILLAs right now. they retail for 550 Euros.
i find that a bit too much for their label...but the design is heavenly :heart:

basically it all depends on the label, quality, design. if i like it and can afford it (and isnt ridiculously overpriced) id get it :flower:

Originally posted by leyla m.@Apr 29th, 2004 - 9:39 am
basically it all depends on the label, quality, design. if i like it and can afford it (and isnt ridiculously overpriced) id get it :flower:
I agree, that's pretty much the same with me. :smile:

it obviously depends on the shoe...you don't pay $350 for a manolo alligator anything, but as i think you are probably asking for a standard leather pump or sandal i would say about five hundred...most everything i splurge on is in that range...in that $450 to $550 range...if it's more, i look for something above and beyond, if it's less, i have to wonder why

Originally posted by mikeijames@Apr 29th, 2004 - 4:56 pm
it obviously depends on the shoe...you don't pay $350 for a manolo alligator anything, but as i think you are probably asking for a standard leather pump or sandal i would say about five hundred...most everything i splurge on is in that range...in that $450 to $550 range...if it's more, i look for something above and beyond, if it's less, i have to wonder why
agreed.. that price range is the same for me :ninja: :wink:

The most I've spent on shoes is like 100 for a pair of sneakers I wanted.

150 dollars is the most i'd spend for a pair of shoes. Thank G-d for Loehmanns and Century 21 :smile: and a few other "outlets" in the city.

The most I'd spend for a pair of shoes is probably in the 400-600 dollar range, depending on the shoe of course. Now, what I can afford is a completely different story, the most I've ever sepnt was probably somewhere close to $200.

Originally posted by Sugo@Apr 29th, 2004 - 10:24 am
150 dollars is the most i'd spend for a pair of shoes. Thank G-d for Loehmanns and Century 21 :smile: and a few other "outlets" in the city.
Amen!!!

I'd say $600 would be tops and they would have to be classic or over the top, nothing in between!

TT

To be honest, most of my "shoes" are actually flip flops, which are relatively less expensive than the average shoe. I practically live in them in the summer, so I have many many pairs. For now, I usually don't spend more than $100 on flip flops, give or take. There's lots of cute ones that are so cheap.

Other shoes are an exception. Depending on the shoe I will decide what to spend accordingly. :wink:

Originally posted by social*butterfly+Apr 29th, 2004 - 10:55 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(social*butterfly @ Apr 29th, 2004 - 10:55 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sugo@Apr 29th, 2004 - 10:24 am
Amen!!! [/b][/quote]
same here-just can't afford more than that, but wish I could!

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Apr 30th, 2004 - 2:02 am
The most I've ever spent on a pair of shoes was about $4500
pictures hon?? :wink:

is that a CROC manolo? :woot:

Originally posted by leyla m.+Apr 29th, 2004 - 5:07 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Apr 29th, 2004 - 5:07 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-chanel_girl@Apr 30th, 2004 - 2:02 am

is that a CROC manolo? :woot: [/b][/quote]
No actually they were Alexander Mcqueen thigh high beaded boots :heart:

I would probably top out at about $800. Only for something very special though, I average between $350-$500.

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Apr 29th, 2004 - 7:11 pm

No actually they were Alexander Mcqueen thigh high beaded boots :heart:
awesome.

i like em

Originally posted by chanel_girl+Apr 30th, 2004 - 2:11 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chanel_girl @ Apr 30th, 2004 - 2:11 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by leyla m.@Apr 29th, 2004 - 5:07 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-chanel_girl
@Apr 30th, 2004 - 2:02 am

is that a CROC manolo? :woot:
No actually they were Alexander Mcqueen thigh high beaded boots :heart: [/b][/quote]
et voilà, une ovation pour mlle chanel :woot: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->