How Much Would You Be Willing To Spend?

Originally posted by leyla m.+Apr 29th, 2004 - 7:15 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Apr 29th, 2004 - 7:15 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by chanel_girl@Apr 30th, 2004 - 2:11 am
Originally posted by leyla m.@Apr 29th, 2004 - 5:07 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-chanel_girl
@Apr 30th, 2004 - 2:02 am
The most I've ever spent on a pair of shoes was about $4500

pictures hon?? :wink:

is that a CROC manolo? :woot:

No actually they were Alexander Mcqueen thigh high beaded boots :heart:
et voilà, une ovation pour mlle chanel :woot: :heart:[/b][/quote]
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

some day...

I will spend whatever cost if I like it enough....for Jimmy Choos, Manolo Blahniks, Christian Louboutin doesnt matter how much I pay because I pay for quality..specially custom jobs. The shoe is worth it.

I have been eyeing those McQueen boots...I want them :cry: , cant find em though now...

I spend about 100 euros on average on a pair of shoes. The most I'd be able to afford is about 200 euros.

$1000 is the limit for me (which means that I will never get my hands on the Manolo Croc slides that I lust for)

Most of my shoes are in the 75-150 dollar range.

But I do have a few custom made pumps and boots that
I just had to have so I didn't mind paying 350-400 dollars.

And you know what? The custom made ones have outlasted
the others. Partly because I don't get a chance to wear the
REALLY high heels that much but also because they are simply
made better with better materials. And the fit is SUPERB!!

most of my shoes cost between $50 and $150...i've gotten good at finding bargains on stuff i like (lavender prada mules with gorgeous abstract silver buckles for $130, the perfect black patent leather tods slingbacks for $99, knee-high tan suede stuart weitzman boots for $89). the most i've ever spent on shoes was about $500 but that was for a pair of boots on-sale from $1400....and i had the most relentless buyer's remorse walking out of the store....

now that i'm a poor student again, though, i am willing to spend exactly $0 on shoes, because that's precisely what i can afford. :(

God, you all must have a lot of money to be able to spend from $300-$4500 on shoes! If I had a lot of money, I would spend up to 700 for shoes. In reality, I would pend up to $150.

I would usually spend up to $500. Although, if I REALLY loved a shoe I definately would spend more.

my shoes are all about 100 - 200 and im pretty happy with that.
i love sneakers, and thats pretty much all i wear except for summer..

if i had more money though..i'd spend up to 500.

i'd spend around $500 for regular shoes like sandals but for boots, around $1000 and $1500 would be the max.

I usually spend in the $200-400 range for shoes. But I do go far over and for below on occassions. Ex. Yesterday I bought rainbow flip flops for 50 bucks. Next week I am warming my credit card for a pair of lime green Christian Louboutins that are about 600. It all evens out. right?

The most I've spent was $250 for a pair of chanel off ebay, the birdcage heel... I used it for my graduation... It was all perfect until 10 mins went by and it pinched my feet... :cry: But I still love them...

shoes...probably 1,500 my most expensive right now are my LV gold snakeskin sandals for about 950

boots...maybe 3,000, if i really loved them :heart:

depending on the shoe, but I would say up to $1,000.00 :heart:

The most I would ever spend for a shoe, realistically, would be $350-400.

However, if it's a unique shoe that uses luxe leather or whatever, I'd say the most I'd pay would have to be $2500, but it would have to be the best shoe in the WORLD, and one that I reallyreallyreally adore and would actually wear.

To be honest, when I spend even $75 on a shoe I am already wincing! I am most definately not a shoe person or maybe it's the image of me with $200 strapped to my feet and the fact that I am a poor student soon to be poor college student doesn't exactly help things either :doh: . But since I have supremely small feet (think 5, 5.5) I can usually get pretty good discounts if I can find shoes at all. Which is why Ebay is heaven sent for me. White kitten heel Issac sandals for $25 :woot:

The most I have spent was $720 on Louboutin's leopard Very Prives. They were my birthday present to myself last year. I would say that my max would be $1000, and they better be FANTASTIC for that much!!!

Pic from Netaporter.com

Christian-Louboutin-Very-Prive_4AA5.jpg

highest ive spent is $450, but the most it depends on the sneaker probally $2500

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->