How Often Do You Wear High Heels?

Meg-ann

Reaction score
I was just wondering how often you all wear high heels?

i used to wear heels all the time but i just look too tall, besides, i tend to walk places a lot more now, so i tend to just wear them on a night out (although admittedly that usually means every night!
i have fallen inlove with my flat westwood boots they are the most comfortable shoes i own, think i will be buying another pair in the near future!

I wear heels every single day.
partly because I love them better than anything, and also because almost all my outfits only go with heels.
wear flats when I have to.

How long have you been wearing heels, how long did it take you to get used to them?

Originally posted by Meg-ann@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 9:56 am
How long have you been wearing heels, how long did it take you to get used to them?
I first wore heels when I was 13 or 14, if I remember correctly. not wearing those all the time back then, though. and I don't remember them giving me quite a hard time when I first stared :wink: got used to them in no time.

well.. being 22-wore my first highheels newyear's eve- i'm telling you it just killed me, god it was horrible!!-- well i'm not very much into high heels- but i myself also wondering how long it will take to get used to it

Every day, i find flats uncomfy...ive been wearing since i was like 16

Never! Heels look so good but they just kill my feet :(

Every day. The pointier the better. I'm a very-long-jean wearing girl.. they have to reach the floor.. with a little pointy shoe sticking out the bottom.

I've been wearing heels since I was 14. I find them way more comfortable than flat shoes. I think I've forgotten how to walk out of my heels.

every day, it's just comfortable and makes your look stands out more. the taller the better :flower:

every day the go with my clothes, which is almost every day....

besides i have so many, it would be a waste not to wear them!

just about everyday, with a few exceptions!!! I love heels and have since i was very little and my aunt gave me a pair of hers to play with, I have been addicted ever since!!!! In fact i wear them so much that i can run walk or do just about anything in them!!!And i like my heels to be 3-4 inches at least- i find that if the heel is not as high as i am used to wearing them i am very uncomfortable.

everyday unless i am working!! i :heart: high heels, high heel boots, etc. i am not a big tennis shoe fan.

Originally posted by luvbrands@Jan 4th, 2004 - 4:14 am
every day, it's just comfortable and makes your look stands out more. the taller the better :flower:
AGREE!!

I love them!! They are sexy looking!!!

Being short, I wear high heel about every day, but to make it easy on my feet, I never or hardly ever wear the same shoe 2 days in a row (except in the summer b/c my sandals are more comfy) & I alternate between types & height of heels.

Depends what outfit I am wearing - some look better with heels & others in flats

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derekz7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->