What do you think is the youngest age to wear heels?

fashion_love

Reaction score
What do you think is the youngest age to wear heels?

I'm interested what you think and when it was the first time you wore heels and how high the heel was.

My mother wouldn't let me wear them until I was about 14 or 15... that's when I went out and bought these wonderful 3 inch heel courts!

Personally, now that I'm a little older... I wouldn't reccommend heels above 1.5 or 2 inches for people who haven't fully grown / developed yet. Maybe I'm just paranoid about knee / leg problems....

They never caused me any problems and I worn them a lot

For some small children (3-11) heels can do damage to your back and make pain later on in life, I would go for a low wedge for the young peoples :smile:

I never felt comfortable when i was younger in heels....i felt like i aws trying to look older than I was but it's slightly different today as there is more of a young hollywood making it 'okay' i suppose. I would still say 15 or 16 though.

I was eleven or twelve when I got my first heels, they were very low of course.

I think it depends on the person and the shoe which age is right for heels. Though kids under ten years of age might look a bit awkward walking with heels. There's just one rule I think is necessarily when allowing somebody young to wear heels: teach how to walk in them.

I had 11 years... Fornarina sandals with heel from 2 cm

I was 14 when I was allowed to get my first very own pair of heels. Prior to that, I was able to practice in my older sister's shoes. My first pair were black patent 3" pumps. I got them for a school Christmas dance. I felt so grown up.

BC

I'm 13 and my first (and only) pair of heels was when I was 12. They're just like sandals with really small heels like 1 inch so its no big deal.

I dont remember how old I was, pretty young..

It can cause problems in developing feet though. Like someone else said, wedges with a small are nice for prabably 11 and older if they really want heels since the vamp isn't so high them with the wedge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->