Humidity and Hair?!? Almost Summer

SweetLove

Reaction score
These past few weeks, the air has begun to get really really humid, bad even by 'summer in New York' standards. Does anyone have any tips for keeping hair really healthy (looking) and slicked back with out becoming rock hard from products? Or any other good ideas for hair styles that work during the summer months? I'm at a loss, my hair has looked terrible for a few days now.

I don't really have any advice for hairstyles, but I have naturally curly/wavy hair, and I use Pantene Pro-V's hydrating curls shampoo and conditioner. That and Thermasilk for curly hair work well. (But I can't seem to find The Thermasilk! and it was the best...) I also use Garnier's curl shaping spray gel to help it keep it's volume, and it doesn't get hard.
This is really gonna sound hypocritical to the curly hair shampoo, but I often straighten my hair with a good ceramic straightener, it keeps it smooth.

Hope that helps! :flower:

I use this biolage spray stuff... soothing shine milk, it's called.... it helps me with slicking it back without making it feel like a rock..

Bumble + Bumble Grooming Creme, or John Frieda Frizz-Ease Secret Weapon (but it smells like sunscreen). They smooth hair without making it stiff, almost like you haven't washed it for a day. But the best is Japanese permanent straightening. It's worth the $$$.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick1488
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->