Hye Rim Park

telicious said:
It says that Hye is shooting for GAP in NYC? I thought all the GAP ads were out already?! But nevertheless, good for her if she is shooting for it!
Yes, though I'm curious to see what it is. GAP seems to be using everyone these days.

As for the article, she talks about some stuff like how she wasn't discovered in a mall, her first show was the Custo Barcelona show in LA Fashion Week. She never met Donald Trump, doesn't count chlories when she eats (something like that). Difficulities as an asian model because there arent many, and is sad that when she books a job because she probably is taking it away from another asian model. Has a boyfriend who lives in LA, and wants to be a nurse.

Thanks MissDior. Great pictures.

109.JPG
107.JPG

106.JPG

imgmodels

Trying to brush up on my korean :wink: It's not the whole thing though and some parts sound a little weird, so I'll try to translate more tomorrow :flower:

You look very young, how old are you? My birthday was 1/17/85 and I was born in Seoul. Because of that I'm 22 in korean
age. They say that I first became a model when I was discovered in a shopping mall in Salt Lake City. The truth is
that's not what happened. One day on the radio I heard a modeling agency's commercial so I sent in my pictures and
that's how it all began.
If that's the case, did you always want to be a model? I think as I was getting taller? When I was
by myself I would look in the mirror and I would sometimes make poses and try to walk like a model.
And when did you start to grow taller? Probably around elementary school I think (she laughs).
When was your first fashion show? Did I have any training as a model at that time? My first show was during 2004 at
L.A. Fashion Week for Custo Barcelona. Honestly, I had no previous training as a model. I just practiced my walk in front a mirror and went out there, but I really thought I would fall. So many things were going on but I just kept
saying to myself that i had to go out there and so I did.

to be continued :]

^ Thanks for the translation! It's so amazing how she had no prior modelling experience and yet she is so fabulous on the runway and in editorials!

The Vogue Korea ed in HQ. Scanned by LEAH from Bellazon.

Two more photos from the Vogue Paris ed. So this is the Testino editorial. From the magazine thread, scanned by fashionologie.

that Out of Korea editorial is absolutely divine! Ah, Hye, you never cease to amaze me.

can someone explain how I can tell Hye and Du juan apart? :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crykiddos
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->