Hye-Yeon Han

purplelucrezia

Reaction score
Oh :woot: , she has a beautiful look, so different from the other asian models out there. Very different from Devon or Ai. And in my opinion, a better look.

Someone's got to know her name, let's all cross our fingers !

:smile:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Mar 30th, 2004 - 10:33 pm
I know! :D I'm just waiting for o2w to show up... :innocent:
Her name is Hye-yeon Han from South Korea.
She is barely known to public but still appears some major fashion magazines in Korea.

Here is one photo of her and hope you can see it.

Thanks so much s2k1- such a great picture...
What a wonderful post to start off with! Welcome here! :woot: :flower:

shes pretty cute but i have seen a lot better , prettier looking korean girls out there..

She's interesting looking. She doesn't exactly stike me as beautiful but if I like her! :flower:

Originally posted by s2k1+Mar 31st, 2004 - 1:24 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(s2k1 @ Mar 31st, 2004 - 1:24 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Mar 30th, 2004 - 10:33 pm
I know! :D I'm just waiting for o2w to show up... :innocent:
Her name is Hye-yeon Han from South Korea.
She is barely known to public but still appears some major fashion magazines in Korea.

Here is one photo of her and hope you can see it. [/b][/quote]
Thanks :smile: Definitely keeping my eyes open for that name / face in the future.

she looks great - there's a freshness to her that's rather lovely :flower:

:wink:

I think I like these last batch of pics the best. Truly beautiful.

i think she looks cute but kind of evil :blush: :ninja: she looks scary..

and i agree with crystalized. i've seen prettier korean girls

Originally posted by crystalized@Mar 31st, 2004 - 11:08 am
shes pretty cute but i have seen a lot better , prettier looking korean girls out there..
true, but alot of my friends who are korean say alot korean girls get plastic surgery as young as midlle school and in magazines instead of make up ads they got like plastic surgeon ads. so you can't really tell which ones are born that way and which ones got it done.

coming from a partial asian background -- she's not all that great IMO. she's just one of those girls that looks very 'ethnic' so thats why they choose her.

Originally posted by cocomonkey+Apr 5th, 2004 - 3:20 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cocomonkey @ Apr 5th, 2004 - 3:20 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-crystalized@Mar 31st, 2004 - 11:08 am
true, but alot of my friends who are korean say alot korean girls get plastic surgery as young as midlle school and in magazines instead of make up ads they got like plastic surgeon ads. so you can't really tell which ones are born that way and which ones got it done. [/b][/quote]
so very true but there are lots of natural prettier girls out there even though most of the female actresses and singers got surgery :yuk: .

Originally posted by crystalized@Mar 31st, 2004 - 11:08 am
I agree too not only prettier Korean girls but just overall prettier Asians. I lived in Asia and to me, her look isn't anything too special...its the common everday face I see, ethnic..maybe thats why they chose her.But If that's the standard of Asian models, then I must slap my sister for quitting. She's far more exquisite,I say this not because she's my half sibling, but just because she is. And shoot if I dropped down to like 110 pounds I'd probably become the new asian(but mixed asian though :wacko: more exotic i guess ) face of the runways as well. Too bad it's not gonna happen...I like staying my "normal" size just fine.

On the otherhand, I am tired of the common blondie on the runway. It is a refreshing change to see something different from normal.

P.S. Yeah, true lots get it done nowadays....kinda sad when its done was young as a middle school girl...at least high school... :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->