Hye-Yeon Han

In asia the more caucasian your features are, the more beautiful they perceive you, but westerners prefer that asian ethnic look, which to me is more better than what the Asian perceive as their ideal.

How about this one?

Taiwanese model (in the middle)

I'd much prefer the Taiwanese model to Hye-Yeon Han. She looks prettier to me, even though her face has few distinguishing features to set her apart from other generically beautiful models.

Being Asian myself, I have to say Hye-Yeon Han is rather average-looking. I daresay you can find many Asians who look like her, albeit mostly not as tall. The fierce expression on her face when she is on the runway also puts me off a little. I agree she would provide interesting eye candy for Westerners, but for Asians, she will never be appealing enough unless she does editorials.

Nevertheless, I am happy that Asian models are gaining recognition in the Western world! Thank you for sharing this new face with us, Purple Lucrezia! :flower: :heart:

The Taiwanese Model is way better looking and far prettier. The Korean modeling looks boring. But I'm happy for both of them.

Ho-Coture said:
The Taiwanese Model is way better looking and far prettier.
Thank you guys for liking her. She is Taiwanese and went to :clap: school in Toronto.

more pics of Hye-yeon :smile:

img_6_5_0
img_6_5_1
img_6_5_2
img_6_5_11
img_6_5_4
img_6_5_7
img_6_5_5
img_6_5_8
img_6_5_6

rayncloudx said:
true, but alot of my friends who are korean say alot korean girls get plastic surgery as young as midlle school and in magazines instead of make up ads they got like plastic surgeon ads. so you can't really tell which ones are born that way and which ones got it done. [/b]
so very true but there are lots of natural prettier girls out there even though most of the female actresses and singers got surgery :yuk: .[/QUOTE]

I agree with this. Also I feel that a loy of Asian gals in general look alike and I find difficulty telling them apart esp those from HK, Taiwan, Japan and Korea. Very few distinctive ones. Mind you, Im Asian myself! :lol: Alot of them get surgery to get double eyelids, fuller lips and to make their noses sharper / with a higher bridge to look more western. And they also use a lot of whitening products to get that milky white look. So yeah, I agree with the TFSer who said they wanna look more Asian (sorry I forget who said that :blush: )

My first reaction to this thread was "She's a model"??? I didn't like the bags under her eyes in the first couple of piccies. :yuk:

Thank you so much mods_girl, for the new pictures...
I really dislike that Tawainese model myself. I find her features very regular, and not "natural," if that makes sense. I suppose she's pretty, but just not in an interesting way to me. Also, the pictures of her should be in a different topic. Thanks. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
her face look s puffy to me. but i guess she is unique-looking.
somewhat cute i guess.

I think us Asians just have softer facial features in general. And trying to look edgy just makes us look pissed off :lol:

I love the last set of pics. She is starting to grow on me. I find her more interesting than other Asian models that are very pretty (in a western kind of way) but they look all the same.

I think it is sad that so many asian girls get plastic surgery to get bigger eyes :yuk:

Is she Kyeong-ah Song? She looks like her, but I'm not sure. Kyeong-ah (or Kyung-ah?) is one of the famous models here in Korea! :D *rush to find more info/pics of her*

Kyung-a Song

img_6_8_0

She seems to stay in NY these days.
Her homepage is -> http://www.doublestyle.com/
She likes drawing cartoons, doing pedicure, Keith Haring, tiger-skin patterns, pretty pens and collecting them, dolls, collecting barbies ! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->