Hye-Yeon Han

She's Korean? Wow... doesn't look Korean to me. She looks more Cambodian.
But yea... she's not very exciting to look at. Just stone boring. But I guess that really goes for a lot of Asian models in general...

Originally posted by ChinaLove@Apr 7th, 2004 - 12:39 am
She's Korean?  Wow... doesn't look Korean to me.  She looks more Cambodian.
But yea... she's not very exciting to look at.  Just stone boring.  But I guess that really goes for a lot of Asian models in general...
yeah, us asians, are as whole, pretty boring looking in general very eloquently said, chinalove . . . not!

Here are a couple more pictures of her... :flower:
(And I definately disagree with her being boring looking. If her face hadn't been distinctive I wouldn't have even bothered starting this topic on her.)

yeah, us asians, are as whole, pretty boring looking in general very eloquently said, chinalove . . . not!
:rolleyes: Don't manipulate what I said. I didn't say Asian people look boring, I said Asian models look boring in general. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ChinaLove@Apr 7th, 2004 - 12:39 am
She's Korean? Wow... doesn't look Korean to me. She looks more Cambodian.
But yea... she's not very exciting to look at. Just stone boring. But I guess that really goes for a lot of Asian models in general...
do you think i look boring? :cry: i'm from South Korea.

those last three are gorgeous! She def doesnt look boring... she has a distinctive face...like the runway shots with the curly hair too :-)

I want my hair curly like that... How do they do that? I curl my hair and 10 minutes later it flops flat :( Actually I like Asian models and I don't think they are boring at all. Maybe because I don't see much of them who are purely Asian.

Originally posted by butterfly@May 11th, 2004 - 9:02 pm
here's a quite fresh looking pic of her. :flower:
Ooh! :buzz: Wherever did you find those butterfly?
Thanks so much for sharing them!

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+May 11th, 2004 - 9:17 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ May 11th, 2004 - 9:17 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-butterfly@May 11th, 2004 - 9:02 pm
here's a quite fresh looking pic of her. :flower:
Ooh! :buzz: Wherever did you find those butterfly?
Thanks so much for sharing them! [/b][/quote]
wecome :P

I think she's got some unusual features.....but not what I'd classify as conventially beautiful. I like asian models and I would have to say that there are definitely some interesting asian models out there. Just my opinion anyway.

I don't think she's that pretty - she's sort of exotic, but there's this look to her that doesn't strike me right. I've seen other Asians that look better than she does - I'll still prefer Ai, at this point. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->