"I Am Ann Taylor" Beautiful Campaign F/W 04.05 : by Annie Leibovitz

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Aug 12 2004, 03:51 AM
I fell in love with it when i saw it on Naomi Watts in the August Elle...it exactly how im while where it when i get it :heart:
[snapback]329025[/snapback]​

thats where I saw it too!! I work in a newstand so I read a lot of magazines a month and I saw it and thought thats gorgeous! I was so surprised when it was by Ann Taylor! They also had a sweater by Jones New York or Liz Clairborne or something and I was shocked because it was really pretty!!

Originally posted by Aii@Aug 12 2004, 11:32 AM
who are the asian women jihae, ling and ein in this campaign? are they runway/editorial models?

they are absolutely striking. :heart:

who have they worked for?
[snapback]329005[/snapback]​
Ling was big back in the 90s and Ein is her sister. I've heard of Jihae before. :flower:

It's a pity they didn't have Peggy Moffitt.

Although her style doesn't fit in well. And she hasn't changed it for 40+ years. I salute her!

:heart: What do you think about it? It's so beautiful and they've used so many models, from the last 30 years, creating a wonderful picture of each. All can be seen under I am Ann Taylor and these are some of my favourites:
anntaylor.jpg

I like their clothes. If I were a little older and worked a job where I needed to dress up, I would probably buy things from there. It is a very nice ad group and captures the look and feel of their clothes quite nicely, I think.

I love the outfit on the girl next to Karen Elson...the suit with the super-wide lapels and the beret. CUTE!

Beautiful campaign! More than I would have expected from Ann Taylor. :flower:

too bad that site doesn't work anymore. does anyone have the full set?

According to Le Book & Models.com:

Models: Alek Wek, Alexandra Richards, Angela Lindvall, Audrey Lindvall, Audrey Marnay, Beverly Johnson, Cecilia Chancellor, Cheryl Tiegs, Cordula Reyer, Dayle Haddon, Donna Mitchell, Elaine Irwin, Erin O'Connor, Erin Wasson, Fernanda Tavares, Frankie Rayder, Heather Marks, Karen Alexander, Karen Elson, Kiara Kabukuru, Kirsten Owen, Linda Evangelista, Ling Tan, Lisa Cant, Lisa Taylor, Lucie de la Falaise, Mini Anden, Missy Rayder, Patti Hansen, Paulina Porizkova, Shalom Harlow, Tasha Tilberg, Theodora Richards, Trish Goff, Twiggy, Unknowns & Yasmin Le Bon
Photographer: Annie Leibovitz
Stylist: Nicoletta Santoro
Hair: Julien d'Ys
Makeup: Mary Greenwell

models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back