i-D August 2009 : Lily Allen by Alasdair McLellan

i'm not fond of the sponge bob logo, or lily; but lily looks pretty cool.

no and no.
some people should be banned from magazine covers and Lily should be one of them.

Jeez, I wish she'd just go away. Why is she on the front of a fashion magazine? She has horrific personal style, and her interviews make me want to stab by eyes out so I never have to read such drivel again

oh and they used to feature Björk, Courtney Love, Goldie, Supergrass' Gaz ... but the Spice Girlz, too ...

I'm not that much into Lily Allen's news ... so I don't know if she is really revelant in 2009 ....

A geek issue .... herk !

LOVE the spongebob i-D logo! :woot: Lily's looks ok.
And that's about it. Ciaos!

OMG, :huh: it's very ugly, how is it possible, she is usually so cute!
ewww no really nothing good on this cover, what about the hair?!!!:lol: no no no no....

The SpongeBob i-D logo is so cute. Can't wait to see a bigger picture. Lily looks ok on the cover as well, but I like the logo the best.

nah, its funny i think you guys ^_^ any info on eds yet ?

Spongebob and Lily Allen? I don't know what to think about this.

Pretty much the sponge bob generation is wearing couture now. Don't think to much about it - not much makes sense anyway, it's fashion not rocket science.B)

I don't mind Lily Allen, in fact I like her first album quite a bit.

However, there is something so awkward about this image. I feel like there should be a dripping strand of drool coming out of the poor girls mouth with the way everything is set up. I love the idea of a geek themed issue and the idea of her winking on the cover of i-D but it just doesn't gel. The picture makes her look like they caught her mid grimace and she didn't know the camera was going off. She's been looking so good lately - would have liked to see a more glam side of her.

Hell NO!!

Can't her arrogant a**, wouldn't spend my money on this in a million years!

I know. She's the most irritating celebrity to me, because she is just an absolute attention grabbing hypocrite. She should stick to writing her mediocre songs instead of producing mediocre cover images.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't mind Lily at all, but I can't say I'm a huge fan of this cover.
it is something a little different but she can look a lot better than this and has been lately. Maybe it will be a grower...who knows:unsure:
Loving the Spongebob logo:lol:

omg they made her face look so bad

i don't like it AT ALL

major major major downgrade from last issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"